Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions:

Is there a list of people with their corresponding Friend Safari on Smogon? There are a ton of Pokemon I would like to breed in specific balls, generally with their HA, and new FS's would greatly enhance that possiblity. =P I was busy making a list, but it just got too big. =/

Also, would people be interested in some very specific gen III stuff like Safari Ball Tauros with Double Edge/Body Slam or Safari Ball Impish Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss, even if some of them aren't perfect due to encounter slots?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a few questions:

Is there a list of people with their corresponding Friend Safari on Smogon? There are a ton of Pokemon I would like to breed in specific balls, generally with their HA, and new FS's would greatly enhance that possiblity. =P I was busy making a list, but it just got too big. =/

Also, would people be interested in some very specific gen III stuff like Safari Ball Tauros with Double Edge/Body Slam or Safari Ball Impish Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss, even if some of them aren't perfect due to encounter slots?
I think there is one list around, but idk if it is up-to-date; I think you're better off asking for the ball spitbacks you need in this thread. And as for the cool FRLG Safari Ball 'mons, I'd be very interested in them, given their rarity.

I think there is one list around, but idk if it is up-to-date; I think you're better off asking for the ball spitbacks you need in this thread. And as for the cool FRLG Safari Ball 'mons, I'd be very interested in them, given their rarity.
I see. Well, the problem with asking for ball spitbacks is that I'd have to create this huge list of Pokemon with their matching balls, a few of which I haven't even thought of the right match yet. A Friend Safari would solve that issue by being able to think over it for a longer period of time haha.

And alright, I'll definitely be going for those then. Thanks! Just finished shiny CounterGar in different balls, which is nice.

Also, I have regular Mews in Poké Balls and Premier Balls and shiny mews in Dive Balls for all 8 important natures. Should I also get regular Mews in Luxury Balls? It would be a bit more work, but I already have two in Luxury anyway...
Oh, and as for the physical Mews, I'd think that Fake Out from XD and Counter + Softboiled from Emerald and Defog (and possibly Sucker Punch from Platinum) and Defog for special Mews is obvious, but is there anything else from 3rd to 5th gen I should get these guys? I could do Night Shade or Hypnosis from XD, but I'm not sure that's really worth it.

I see. Well, the problem with asking for ball spitbacks is that I'd have to create this huge list of Pokemon with their matching balls, a few of which I haven't even thought of the right match yet. A Friend Safari would solve that issue by being able to think over it for a longer period of time haha.

And alright, I'll definitely be going for those then. Thanks! Just finished shiny CounterGar in different balls, which is nice.

Also, I have regular Mews in Poké Balls and Premier Balls and shiny mews in Dive Balls for all 8 important natures. Should I also get regular Mews in Luxury Balls? It would be a bit more work, but I already have two in Luxury anyway...
Oh, and as for the physical Mews, I'd think that Fake Out from XD and Counter + Softboiled from Emerald and Defog (and possibly Sucker Punch from Platinum) and Defog for special Mews is obvious, but is there anything else from 3rd to 5th gen I should get these guys? I could do Night Shade or Hypnosis from XD, but I'm not sure that's really worth it.
I believe Hypnosis is also an XD exclusive, the only Mew that can get Hypnosis outside of 3rd gen is Hayley's Mew (which are un-RNGable as far as I know).

EDIT: Oh, I didn't realize that the XD tutor was only limited to one, nevermind.
EDIT 2: Bad eyesight is bad, you already mentioned Hypnosis ~.~

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Even if there isn't an up-to-date list or something like that, you can still stack up Friend Safaris by adding and trading/battling with a lot of people.

You should get non-Shiny ones in Lux, Premier or Master Balls, they look pretty well in it imo; and as for other moves, I'd go with Sucker Punch and Mimic (in case you aren't glitchin XD moves) and any cool XD moves not called Nightmare, SelfDestruct or Zap Cannon.

It is, there are only 6 XD exclusive moves Mew can learn (Faint Attack, Night Shade, Hypnosis, Zap Cannon, Role Play and Fake Out), though only one can be learned at the time (curse you, XD!) I'm just thinking purely competitive, would anyone ever use Hypnosis? Yay, Hypnosis + Nightmare woop woop.

Edit: yeah, true. I don't battle much though and since I don't have a trade atm, I don't really trade much either (except via PMs lol).

Ok, so I'll go for Luxury as well. Might as well finish the job, right? Though, Master Ball? I think a Poké Ball matches really well (and Premier even better).

If only someone had made a list of matching balls... it's been a while since I made a blatant advert for my list
Luxury is meh, I wouldn't bother unless you've already got a savestate near the frame/in battle with Luxury balls in your bag, and Night Shade or Seismic Toss could be nice on defensive natures of Mew.

Hey guys these are the things I am after coud anybody help me out with something? PM me so we can figure something out. Thank you all already

Wants (all female either Spitbacks or from FS):
Ultra Ball HA Emolga
Timer Ball HA Piloswine
Dive Ball HA Woobat
Luxury Ball HA Charmander
Dive Ball HA Wooper
Timer Ball Tyrogue
Luxury Ball HA Helioptile
Dive Ball HA Bunnelby
Premier Ball Flabebe(white)

Last edited:
lol, I wasn't even aware such a list actually existed. Thanks! Guess I'll go and have a look. ;)

Seismic Toss is easy, but if I want Night Shade, I'd have to forego Hypnosis or Fake Out though. =(

I believe it's gonna take a while before I hit the next frame (4+ billion frames or so), but with my computer and in-battle frame advancing, it shouldn't be that difficult.

Hypnosis is surely worth it :)

so... should quiet nature be left for tr heatran? Synch failed and I got this:

Heatran - #485 (Relaxed)
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 14 - 15
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 0 - 1

Alright, tossing. Going to keep going for modest.

Last edited:
I'm not sure you should keep that. The HP is pretty low. Chances are that if you would use a Relaxed Syncher, you could still find one reasonably fast (though the Speed is great!).

Ok, so for the Mews:
Fake Out for Adamant, Jolly
Night Shade for Impish, Careful, Bold, Calm
Hypnosis for all natures if not going for the above two?

Oh, also, like the crazy person that I am, I'm still occasionally resetting my Ruby and Sapphire to get myself a Wishmaker Jirachi. Are those even wanted? Serene Grace Body Slam is cool I suppose. I'll also eventually try to reset for stuff in XD too.

Last edited:

Raikou - #243 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 27
SpA: 31
Speed: 30

Raikou - #243 (Timid) : 31 / 29 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 30

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

I've been staring at this for about 10 minutes. Lol. Added it to the best toss list to try and convince myself to keep going for better. Thoughts?

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

I've been staring at this for about 10 minutes. Lol. Added it to the best toss list to try and convince myself to keep going for better. Thoughts?
Is there anything it misses with the imperfect speed IV?

Looking for any spitback HA Snivy (Already Contacted), Tepig, and Oshawott.

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to get it for you as fast as possible.

Thanks!
DarkKami

Last edited:

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

I might actually keep that just because of that HP ice. Dude who would not want a frosty raikouXD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)