Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for Bold 5IV Zapdos! please pm me. I will give you 4-5 IV charmander (For zard y timid) 4-5IV Sableye (careful for prankster) and 4-5 IV cloyster (Naughty.) All along with another competitive legendary. Can't beat that offer.

Anyone have female seel in a dive ball? Can give a female HA pokemon in a special ball in return.

nvm saw that Dewgong can be caught in shoal cave lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have an aegislash/honedge/doublade with Wide Guard? Nature and IVs are irrelevant. I can offer a few 5 IVs such as Chansey, Togepi, and Lucario.

I want to SR the Latias in my AS file for personal use (yes I know it can't get Defog).

Is there anything immediately preceding the moment it joins? What would my last opportunity to save be?

I am looking for a Female Hidden Ability Espurr in a Premier Ball which is from any other language than English. So German, Spanish, Japanese, any will work. Would be really great if it had x/x/x/31/31/31. Don't care about the nature or eggmoves. :)
I got a Japanese Bold HA Female Espurr in Premier Ball with x/31/x/31/31/31. Feel free to find me when you get online:)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to SR the Latias in my AS file for personal use (yes I know it can't get Defog).

Is there anything immediately preceding the moment it joins? What would my last opportunity to save be?
Once you arrive on Sourhern Island there is an entrance at the north end of the island, enter that and save immediately afterwards. If you walk about 6 steps the cutscene automatically starts which includes the double battle against Team Aqua and Latias joining your team, it doesn't end until you have been flown back to route 118 which is the first chance you get to check Latias' stats. It's a pretty long and boring cutscene with a lot of dialogue so get your thumb ready for a lot of button mashing. If you arrive at the island and realise you've forgotten your Synchronizer you can talk to Steven to go back to route 118 to make your preparations. If you have a full party of 6 you will be asked to send something to the PC so Latias can join the party, make sure you don't send your Synchronizer back as that seems to stop it from working. Good Luck!

need a pokeball vivillion to finish my collection i dont care about its stats or nature or anything i just want it and will trade literally anything i have for it , thank you

Is it possible to go through ORAS elite four with a level 100 magikarp with bounce,tackle, and flail ?
Beating Steven's Rock- and Steel-types will be great fun. There are also two Ghost-types with Pressure, so your Bounce PP will run out very quick. Oh and the first battle starts with an Intimidate Mightyena... so good luck dealing damage with your Magikarp in that battle. 1 HP Flail won't help you much either, because there are multiple priority users (Sucker Punch Mightyena, Fake Out Shiftry, Aqua Jet Sharpedo with Rough Skin, two Ice Shard Glalie and a Bullet Punch Mega Metagross), the Cacturne has Spiky Shield and two Froslass can also set up Hail while you Bounce.

Yeah you'll need a lot of items...

Last edited:
Is it possible to go through ORAS elite four with a level 100 magikarp with bounce,tackle, and flail ?
Sure, you just need the other 5 members of your team to handle everything that isn't weak to Bounce ;)

If you want to beat the E4 with a level 100 Magikarp that Japanese 5th gen event that came with Hydro Pump would be a better choice. And stock up on healing items first (PP can be fixed with O-powers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)