Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just looking for Sturdy Carbink now. Anyone have one lying around? I can give female Luxury Ball Cyndaquil or Totodile with egg moves in exchange.

1650-1961-7988

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Which ball for regular Greninja?

Can a Nidoran(M) pass a ball to it's offspring?
Nope, Nidoran♀ can pass the ball down to Nidoran♂ though.
Okay, just looking for Sturdy Carbink now. Anyone have one lying around? I can give female Luxury Ball Cyndaquil or Totodile with egg moves in exchange.

1650-1961-7988
I can give you one. Ignore the FC in my signature: IGN: Misty | FC: 3454-0599-8916. Adding you and coming online now.

Hey guys, looking for any female Dreamball Gligar (nature and IVs don't matter), I've been looking for one quite some time now but can't seem to find one on my own :/
Also, a random female HA Dream Ball Zubat would be nice! Those are two Pkmn I'd like to breed next but I don't have moms for them =/

Can offer various spitbacks, for further information just shoot me a message and I'll provide a useful link if you're interested in helping me out :0 Pls help! And thanks in advance ^^ :)
reposting :S

wtf hapaned I was reseting a shiny regigigas and now it keeps failing and giving me the mesage there seems to be a pressence here but it disapears in an instant?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
wtf hapaned I was reseting a shiny regigigas and now it keeps failing and giving me the mesage there seems to be a pressence here but it disapears in an instant?
If your DS clock just rolled over to 18:00 20:00, then it'll stop working. "This must be done in the daytime" (which in Pokémon land is 04:00–19:59).

Edit: You're right, it's 20:00 in Gen 6... Sorry, I quickly looked up the times of day, and the first one that showed up was (apparently) Gen 2.

Last edited:
If your DS clock just rolled over to 1800, then it'll stop working. "This must be done in the daytime" (which in Pokémon land is 10:00–17:59).
its 20:00 then because thats the time here and my ds clocks says 20:34 too now and I was still resetting like an hour agoo.

still that sucks glad the other legends didnt work that way:(

thanks for the info though:)

Two Three questions:

1. If I create a giveaway, would it be acceptable to make the Pokemon I'm giving away non-redis?

2. For shinies hatched via Reddit, would people prefer nicknamed shinies or non-nicknamed shinies?

3. If after a battle the game says I picked up 99,999 pokedollars via Pay Day use, is that a cap or just the max amount it will state but more is added than the 99,999 stated?

Two questions:

1. If I create a giveaway, would it be acceptable to make the Pokemon I'm giving away non-redis?

2. For shinies hatched via Reddit, would people prefer nicknamed shinies or non-nicknamed shinies?
1 yes

2 non nicknamed since nicknames are personal non nicknamed ones are worth more to most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)