Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

1. If I create a giveaway, would it be acceptable to make the Pokemon I'm giving away non-redis?

2. For shinies hatched via Reddit, would people prefer nicknamed shinies or non-nicknamed shinies?
  1. I would assume so. However, to err on the safe side, a brisk glance at the Giveaway Forum Rules Thread might prove fruitful.
  2. Depends. Most people would probably prefer un-nicknamed, since NNs are rather personal. However, there are those out there that really adore nicknames (as long as it isn't something stupid - Fishy the Sharpedo or 420BlazeIt the Charmander, etc.) and prefer them over the default species name - I am one of those people.
EDIT:
Ninja'd...

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this KeySav2 error: "Incorrect file size?" I had previously been using it fine, but I renamed the .bin files to break, and I've gotten that error since.

Last edited:
LF: female Safari Ball Lotad spitback

FT: Love Ball Igglybuff, Fast Ball Growlithe, Moon Ball Gastly, Sport Ball Scyther, Heavy Ball Munchlax/Snorlax, Heavy Ball Koffing, Dusk Ball Aerodactyl, Friend Ball Cubone, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Repeat Ball Cyndaquil, Love Ball Mareep, Moon Ball Sneasel, Heavy Ball Skarmory, Safari Ball Teddiursa, Friend Ball Larvitar, Moon Ball Ralts, Safari Ball Cacnea, Love Ball Buneary, Dream Ball Gible, Heal Ball Cranidos (all would be female spitbacks)

Last edited:
I was under the idea that Battle Institute was the best place to hatch eggs (with the camera rotating and all)
However there are a lot of obstacles and I can't just mindlessly hold down one directional button and be done with it lol.
I feel like there is an easier way to navigate the island.. can anyone share tips?
As of now to me, it requires too much effort!

I was under the idea that Battle Institute was the best place to hatch eggs (with the camera rotating and all)
However there are a lot of obstacles and I can't just mindlessly hold down one directional button and be done with it lol.
I feel like there is an easier way to navigate the island.. can anyone share tips?
There is a spot at the Battle Resort where you just have to press "Up" and you will ride around the island in circles. Little hard to explain which spot, but there probably is a Youtube video for it.

IF you stand infront of the daycare guy and go left or right, you have no obstacles, just the sand that slows you down a bit.

If i breed from a Vivillon with a pattern different to the one in my game will the offspring be the same as the parent or will it be the pattern associated with my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)