Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
can tutor moves be re-learnt though Heart Scale if forgotten at some point?
No, they can't.
The game uses a region of the Pokémon file (usually referred to as "relearner moves" or similar), however these didn't exist prior to Generation 6, so no Pokémon can relearn moves (via the move relearner at least) from past generations.

Note: This region doesn't get written (AFAIK) to after the Pokémon has been generated; so if you teach a TM, tutor move, etc. and then forget it, you will not be able to relearn them at the move relearner.
Only certain event only moves and moves a Pokémon knows when it hatches can be (excluding those in its level up moveset).

crazy_man Arhan Fiat500
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm going to probably go with Defog and Stealth Rock on all mews, Softboiled on the defensive Mews and leave Deoxys with Magic Coat and stuff like that for team support.
Arhan, I'm sorry, but it's not a shiny Impish Mew. It's a nonshiny Master Ball Mew (strange huh? no nonshiny 3rd gen matching ball mews on smogon)

crazy_man Arhan Fiat500
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm going to probably go with Defog and Stealth Rock on all mews, Softboiled on the defensive Mews and leave Deoxys with Magic Coat and stuff like that for team support.
Arhan, I'm sorry, but it's not a shiny Impish Mew. It's a nonshiny Master Ball Mew (strange huh? no nonshiny 3rd gen matching ball mews on smogon)
Ok, no problem(I do have a premier ball mew from Thomaz, tho :))

Ok, no problem(I do have a premier ball mew from Thomaz, tho :))
Yeah, I have 4 Mews for my personal collection (two shiny, two nonshiny to keep the balance.) but thanks for the interest :)
In case you were wondering, the two shiny Mews that I have are Timid (lol everyone has one) and Calm.

Looking for female HA froakie timid with 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ivs in luxury ball and egg move toxic spikes.
I can offer one of the following females in dream ball:
Skarmory impish sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Stealth rock, brave bird, whirlwind)
Vulpix timid drought 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Hypnosis, disable, heatwave, powerswap)
Slowpoke bold regenerator 31/x/31/31/31/31 (me first)
Gligar impish immunity 31/31/31/x/31/31 (baton pass, counter, agility)

Looking for quite a few really. Limber Buneary, Aroma Veil Spritzee, Analytic Porygon and Magnemite, Unaware Clefairy, Telepathy Ralts, Scrappy Pancham and a Blue Flower Symbosis Flabébé, i can offer 4 or sometimes 5 IV spitbacks on a large variety . Please PM if interested

Which four of these egg moves should I breed on a Qwilfish? Brine is a level-up move anyway and Signal Beam + Water Pulse are available through ORAS move tutors.

Egg moves: Acid Spray, Aqua Jet, Astonish, Brine, Bubble Beam, Flail, Haze, Signal Beam, Supersonic, Water Pulse

Which four of these egg moves should I breed on a Qwilfish? Brine is a level-up move anyway and Signal Beam + Water Pulse are available through ORAS move tutors.

Egg moves: Acid Spray, Aqua Jet, Astonish, Brine, Bubble Beam, Flail, Haze, Signal Beam, Supersonic, Water Pulse
I'd go with Acid Spray, Aqua Jet, Haze, and Flail. But only Haze, and Aqua Jet to a lesser extent, have any use.

Currently looking for flawless bold prankster sableye with recover, flawless adamant guts timburr with much punch and drain punch, and flawless rattled adamant magikarp. Name your price.

Currently looking for flawless bold prankster sableye with recover, flawless adamant guts timburr with much punch and drain punch, and flawless rattled adamant magikarp. Name your price.
I can breed you a flawless adamant guts timburr with the relevant egg moves (if by flawless you mean 31/31/31/x/31/31) :P I'll PM you

Looking for quite a few really. Limber Buneary, Aroma Veil Spritzee, Analytic Porygon and Magnemite, Unaware Clefairy, Telepathy Ralts, Scrappy Pancham and a Blue Flower Symbosis Flabébé, i can offer 4 or sometimes 5 IV spitbacks on a large variety . Please PM if interested
I can trade you buneary and spritzee.

Mew all except Jolly
Defog,Fake Out, Hypnosis and Softboiled(also CMT for that Impish one)
Jolly Mew
Seismic Toss, Mimic, Counter and Body Slam
Dunno much For Deo
wont be able to trade defog through the games. its an hm move in one of the games and they wont let you transfer hm moves. i tried it with an old latias.

wont be able to trade defog through the games. its an hm move in one of the games and they wont let you transfer hm moves. i tried it with an old latias.
You have to trade a Defog 'mon from DPPt to HGSS before being able to transfer.

EDIT:
Thanks for correcting me, Jebus. Never really played 4th gen...

Last edited:
LF
i can breed ya a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 timber with mach punch and drain punch.
im looking for
ha farfetch'd
shiny event genesect
shiny event jirachi
v-create rayquaza event
or thick club hold item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)