Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently SRing Event Serperior what natures would you recommend besides Timid or Calm. Which ones would still work for it?
do you mean soft reset for nature and then breed it or soft reset for a good use pokemon ? Soft reset for a good nature/ivs on event pokemons are a waste of time bar legendaries .

You better off breed it with a ditto with the nature you're looking for .

But it's your decision, i'm just giving you my advice.

do you mean soft reset for nature and then breed it or soft reset for a good use pokemon ? Soft reset for a good nature/ivs on event pokemons are a waste of time bar legendaries .

For the most part that is true, but the Cherish Ball has some value to some people, especially since Serperior can't be in anything else

Yeah I already have Serperior bred so I just want it for the ball mostly.

LF: ♀Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball and ♀Mawile in Heavy Ball

FT: ♀Ralts in Love Ball
♀Buneary in Love Ball
♀Miltank in Love Ball
♀Mawile in Dream Ball and Love Ball
♀Sentret in Dream Ball (hidden ability)
♀Qwilfish in Dream Ball (hidden ability)
♀Gligar in Dream Ball (hidden ability)
♀Mareep in Dream Ball
♀Magikarp in Heavy Ball
♀Onix in Heavy Ball
♀Skarmory in Heavy Ball
♀Koffing in Safari Ball
♀Gastly in Moon Ball
♀Sneasel in Moon Ball

PM me =)

I have 6 Flabebes that are taking up some box space, was wondering if anyone would like to trade for them?

Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/31/30 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Fire
Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Calm Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/31/30 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Fire
Flabebe Bold Flower Veil Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground

With the exception of the 6IV Yellow one these are clones if it matters. Bred them all Hidden Powers that I thought wouldnt hurt the stats you would likely invest in when considering defensive natures. Only the Yellow ones have HA as when thinking of how to use Symbiosis I figured being able to go first to use your item like a Choice Item before a teammate takes it would be more useful for it than any other nature.
Can I get the Dive Ball one?

Obviously. Anything that's used to modify a Pokemon's characteristics or the way they're generated (IVs, Nature, Ball) is considered hacking. And the Pokemon resulting of these actions and their offspring are considered hacked and thus untradeable on Smogon.
Okay. Thanks for the answer. I obviously don't want to do something scummy like trade hacked Pokemon.

Another question. If I were to hack the game to get Apricorn Balls (since getting a lot of them normally is a pain) and I catch the Pokemon and breed them normally, are they still considered hacked?

Anyone have a spare tamaro berry i could have i messed up the EVs on one of my pokes and I don't have any tamato berries left /:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So even if they were caught without editing the IVs or anything in any way, but I caught it in a ball that I got with AR while still being possible to obtain?
Apricorn Balls are not obtainable in Gen VI (unless the Pokemon was bred from a parent that was caught in HGSS), so any Pokemon bred from them are hacked.

Honestly, it's not hard to get legitimate Apricorn females, just ask around for spitbacks.

Apricorn Balls are not obtainable in Gen VI, so any Pokemon bred from them are hacked.

Honestly, it's not hard to get legitimate Apricorn females, just ask around for spitbacks.
I mean in my Soul Silver obviously. Not in an 6th gen game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)