Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrappy is cool b/c you can rek Mega Sableye with Superpower (easy OHKO) if you want it for OU, don't know about other tiers though
That is true, I'm just pissed because I forgot to get a HA Pancham to breed with before I started the whole breeding from scratch process -.- lmao

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can i check from which country my game came? (German,spain and stuff)
?

If you mean language (as in which of those language tags [ENG,SPA,GER,FRA,JPN,KOR] will appear on your Pokémon on someone else's game), then it's whatever language you're playing the game in.

If you mean which region game you bought (as in Japan, Korea, Europe, Australia, North America), then check your passport. Whichever one of those regions most closely describes where you reside, 99% chance it's that.

Last edited:
?

If you mean language (as in which of those language tags [ENG,SPA,GER,FRA,JPN,KOR] will appear on your Pokémon on someone else's game), then it's whatever language you're playing the game in.

If you mean which region game you bought (as in Japan, Korea, Europe, Australia, North America), then check your passport. Whichever one of those regions most closely describes where you reside, 99% chance it's that.
No but the shop i bought the game said that the game is a german game and im not live in german, thrre is no other way to check?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No but the shop i bought the game said that the game is a german game and im not live in german, thrre is no other way to check?
There is no "German" region game. There is European.

All the Generation 6 games can be played in any language (which you choose when you start a new game). If you have a European console, then it's a European game you're playing. If you're not playing it in German that is because you did not choose the German language when you started your game.

So, I happen to hatch a 31/31/31/31/31/X Adamant HA Snorunt, but I realized I'd lose much if I don't have 31 Spe IVs. What is the best way to hatch a 31/31/31/X/31/31/31 Adamant HA Snorunt or a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest HA Snorunt? The previous parents were both 4IVs. (and no, I don't have a 6IV ditto)

Sorry, one of my first attempt on 5IV breeding! >_>

So, I happen to hatch a 31/31/31/31/31/X Adamant HA Snorunt, but I realized I'd lose much if I don't have 31 Spe IVs. What is the best way to hatch a 31/31/31/X/31/31/31 Adamant HA Snorunt or a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest HA Snorunt? The previous parents were both 4IVs. (and no, I don't have a 6IV ditto)

Do your parents cover all the IVs you want? If they do, just keep going until you get a 5 IV! It's the longest stage (1 in 24 I think, not sure) but the only option is to continue hatching eggs until you get the 5IV you want! :)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Breed the above one with a 31/31/x/31/x/31 HA, and hope you get the IVs to fall in the right place. Also, there are plenty of giveaways that feature 6 IV Dittos, it's definitely worth checking out.

what are the 4 IVs of the parent?
Either way you could keep breeding until you get lucky.
If you want, I can breed you a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Snorunt or 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant one because I already have a 6IV Snorunt parent. However I don't have a HA one, PM me so you can trade me a HA spitback and I can do the breeding for you, don't really need anything in return, having a HA snorunt is enough :)

So I was wondering how the time machine breeding technique works for gender? (oras)
I'm trying to get a perfect 5IV female charmander and it's getting pretty tedious... Anyway BOTH gender and IVs can be anticipated like the regular time machine method (with magikarps?)

Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/31/30 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Fire
Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Bold Flower Veil Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground

Can I get the Dive Ball one?
Sadly someone beat you to it, the other 5 are still there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)