Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ball should I carch Xerneas in?
I'm thinking Dive.

Also for breeding HA in ORAS. Say I have a female HA Abra and a male ralts. Is there still a chance that the baby ralts could get it's HA?

On another note, gonna start 4th Gen RNG again. Capture or breed and need some ideas besides legends.

Last edited:
What ball should I carch Xerneas in?
I'm thinking Dive.

Also for breeding HA in ORAS. Say I have a female HA Abra and a male ralts. Is there still a chance that the baby ralts could get it's HA?

On another note, gonna start 4th Gen RNG again. Capture or breed and need some ideas besides legends.
I think quick ball is the best, because of the "x", and it has blue/yellow in it.

As for breeding, I don't get your question, I mean if you breed female abra with male ralts, you will only get abra not ralts.

For 4th gen captures, go after genderless pokemon. Breeds not that many since people want matching ball. The only good one I can think of is whirlwind skarmory and tutor it defog. If you decide to go after legends, get the most requested defogers like zapdos, and lati@s.

I think quick ball is the best, because of the "x", and it has blue/yellow in it.

As for breeding, I don't get your question, I mean if you breed female abra with male ralts, you will only get abra not ralts.

For 4th gen captures, go after genderless pokemon. Breeds not that many since people want matching ball. The only good one I can think of is whirlwind skarmory and tutor it defog. If you decide to go after legends, get the most requested defogers like zapdos, and lati@s.
I'll have to take a look at it and see how I like it. :)

Crap, yeah. Totally didn't think the question all the way through. Still trying to get used to the breeding in ORAS.

I am gonna be doing all the legend captures I can in the game. So gonna be plenty of those. I am gonna attempt at some Safari Zone/BCC 'mons. That is if my SF encounter list is still up.

Crap, yeah. Totally didn't think the question all the way through. Still trying to get used to the breeding in ORAS.

I am gonna be doing all the legend captures I can in the game. So gonna be plenty of those. I am gonna attempt at some Safari Zone/BCC 'mons. That is if my SF encounter list is still up.
I see you are a veteran at RNG, so go for a Friend Ball Shiny Skarmory with Defog and Lux Ball Mixed attacking Shiftry with Defog and Sucker Punch

Actually youll get nothing as abra and ralts aren't in the same egg group

LF a cloner to clone two things, 1 copy + original of both. You can keep a non redis copy if you want.

Also advertising the fact that I have access to Crescent Isle again today, so for the next 3 hours I can take hatch requests there

Double-Edge + Mega Glalie is illegal on Battle Spot.

Mega Glalie is limited to the ORAS meta (since the stone is not available in XY) which doesn't allow transfers (which are the only Glalie able to have the move). You'd only be able to use a Glalie with Double Edge in the XY meta but you wouldn't have access to the stone...
If you still need one, then I'm available.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thundurus - #642 (Modest) : 27 / 15 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or toss?

Hello everyone!

I have a very urgent need, if anyone can help me out with it. I am breeding a couple of pokemon for my girlfriend for valentines day (today), I finished them all but just realized that I made a critical mistake. The Calm, flawless, heal ball Alomomola that I bred does not have Regenerator ...

I'm pretty sure that if I get one with the hidden ability (even if it's in the wrong ball/stats are bad) I still have time to breed one quickly. I am willing to do any non-shiny breed that you want in exchange, or we can figure something else out. I have a lot of competitive stuff, but no up to date trade thread. I am currently working on a living dex of breed projects, so something from there is always an option too.

Hopefully someone sees this and can respond quickly ... Thanks a lot!

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello everyone!

I have a very urgent need, if anyone can help me out with it. I am breeding a couple of pokemon for my girlfriend for valentines day (today), I finished them all but just realized that I made a critical mistake. The Calm, flawless, heal ball Alomomola that I bred does not have Regenerator ...

I'm pretty sure that if I get one with the hidden ability (even if it's in the wrong ball/stats are bad) I still have time to breed one quickly. I am willing to do any non-shiny breed that you want in exchange, or we can figure sve omething else out. I have a lot of competitive stuff, but no up to date trade thread. I am currently working on a living dex of breed projects, so something from there is always an option too.

I have a heal ball HA alomomola that I dexnav-ed on my OR, but it has very little good things like IVs or nature, competitively speaking. If you want a more complete version I have bold HA dream ball ones with 4EM.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone!

I'm pretty sure that if I get one with the hidden ability (even if it's in the wrong ball/stats are bad) I still have time to breed one quickly. I am willing to do any non-shiny breed that you want in exchange, or we can figure something else out. I have a lot of competitive stuff, but no up to date trade thread. I am currently working on a living dex of breed projects, so something from there is always an option too.

You should also go for +def because +spdef won't raise it by much.

I have a heal ball HA alomomola that I dexnav-ed on my OR, but it has very little good things like IVs or nature, competitively speaking. If you want a more complete version I have bold HA dream ball ones with 4EM.
Dream ball is actually great. Is there anything in particular you would want for it? I'm running short on time, but could do a breed for you tomorrow for sure if you want?
EDIT: Lots of the stuff I have competitive breeds for is from my wifi days in gen 4 OU. A lot of it is still good, but the stuff with pentagons is more limited.

You should also go for +def because +spdef won't raise it by much.
Thanks for the heads up, she won't be using it competitively but I might end up making another one later for myself.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Are you aiming for modest nature? Not sure what metagame this is for but timid is probably a better bet. But regardless I think I'd toss, you will come across better spreads.
I'm going to use it on battle spot doubles, probably as a Specs or Scarf Thundurus.

And no, I don't think I've had a better spread in more than three WHOLE days softresetting. I had a 20/x/20/31/31/31 HP Ice one, but I tossed it because of the HP and def. I think I shouldn't have done that.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm going to use it on battle spot doubles, probably as a Specs or Scarf Thundurus.

And no, I don't think I've had a better spread. I had a 20/x/20/31/31/31 HP Ice one, but I tossed it because of the HP and def. I think I shouldn't have done that.
Honestly I really would not recommend putting a choice item on thundurus, especially not specs (the ability to switch moves and use things like thunder wave is generally much more useful), but in the end it's your call

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Honestly I really would not recommend putting a choice item on thundurus, especially not specs (the ability to switch moves and use things like thunder wave is generally much more useful), but in the end it's your call
I'm planning to use Therian Form, not Incarnate.

Hi everyone. In order to create a living Pokedex, I'm looking for a Porygon Z.

I offer HA dive ball female Poliwag with 4 EM's, and I would be willing to do breeding projects for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)