Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. the one thing i cant get access to. on that note

looking for non standard ball fossil spitbacks, mainly
omanyte, kabuto, aerodactly and lileep
Dream World is closed anyway, so you have to trade for them.

CMT for those fossils, if you want. I have some in non standard balls.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
MagnusArcanum: I could catch one for you if noone has a spitback ready. Assuming it's for the TMM spread? :D

Anyway, I have a rather big request this time, I would need the following Pokemon to be tutored some ORAS moves, and to be cloned twice. Of course you may keep a copy of each, and I'm willing to give you a credit on my thread as well for your help. :P
+ Superpower, Fire Punch
+ Magic Coat
+ Stealth Rock

EDIT: Found someone willing to help already! Thanks though, Reisuke^^

Last edited:
MagnusArcanum: I could catch one for you if noone has a spitback ready. Assuming it's for the TMM spread? :D

Anyway, I have a rather big request this time, I would need the following Pokemon to be tutored some ORAS moves, and to be cloned twice. Of course you may keep a copy of each, and I'm willing to give you a credit on my thread as well for your help. :P
+ Superpower, Fire Punch
+ Magic Guard
+ Stealth Rock
I think i could help with the tutoring but not with the cloning sadly

+ Superpower, Fire Punch
+ Magic Guard
+ Stealth Rock

EDIT: Found someone willing to help already! Thanks though, Reisuke^^
Yes for my TMM spread. Hopefully I'll get a TSV match.. Lmk what you'd like for it. :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Yes for my TMM spread. Hopefully I'll get a TSV match.. Lmk what you'd like for it. :)
Since it's for a greater cause, I'd be glad to catch the Froakie for free ;) Btw, I thought it's possible to check the spread's SV beforehand and then decide whether to go for a shiny or not?

LF a Diancie.

I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though.

LF a Diancie.

I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though.
If a regular diancie, i could help you out for free
If a competitive one, i can't sorry

Looking for a flawless timid Manaphy. If anyone has one (or can direct me to a thread that has one, I've been looking with no luck) that would be greatly appreciated. I have a good amount of stuff to offer. Note: This is the first time I've been on smogon in forever so my trade thread is pretty much irrelevant, I'll edit it/take it down soon. But I do have a good amount of stuff to offer so let me know if you can help me out.

Looking for a flawless timid Manaphy. If anyone has one (or can direct me to a thread that has one, I've been looking with no luck) that would be greatly appreciated. I have a good amount of stuff to offer. Note: This is the first time I've been on smogon in forever so my trade thread is pretty much irrelevant, I'll edit it/take it down soon. But I do have a good amount of stuff to offer so let me know if you can help me out.
Buckert has a flawless Timd Manaphy in his thread (can't link it since I am on mobile), you could check that out.

Buckert has a flawless Timd Manaphy in his thread (can't link it since I am on mobile), you could check that out.
Literally just found a thread seconds ago with a manaphy and made a request but it wasn't Buckert. I'll check that on out right now just in case the other trade doesnt work out. Thanks dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)