Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the community's stance on nicknaming shinies? I'm trying to build a small TSVed shiny collection, and wanted to rename a couple of them for personnal use, but would that make them lose trade Value?

What is the community's stance on nicknaming shinies? I'm trying to build a small TSVed shiny collection, and wanted to rename a couple of them for personnal use, but would that make them lose trade Value?
Well shinies don't have a whole lot of value in this Wifi community anyway, since they're so easy to breed this gen, so the difference is questionable (at least, to me ...). But yeah, most people either like their shinies nicknamed, or they'd like them nicknamed something they themselves chose (flawless nicknameable shinies are worth more ofc), so they do have a little less trade value than non-nicknamed shinies. Creatively named shinies will interest certain people, and some will also be more interested in shinies that have a nickname that is a reference that they get (e.g. a Harry Potter fan would find a Mandibuzz NNed 'Rowena' cool), but generally, no nickname is the way to go to market shinies.

Of course, most people breed eggs for SV hatching by collecting five or six of them before getting them checked so if you were lucky enough to get multiple matches, you could just get two eggs hatched, one with a nickname and one without, or even clone an egg and ask one hatcher to hatch both and just give one a nickname.

LF Prankster Riolu with Bullet Punch 31/31/31/x/31/31 please?

PM me
I can give you a timid one free of charge with vacuum wave. That's my best offer and it's free. I would prefer not to breed you one because it's a baby Pokemon and a pain to breed. However, if you post on my trade thread maybe I'll breed one in the future but breeding baby Pokemon isn't my specialtyXD
Edit: yeah ok that was confusing I have a breeding program on my thread and I can try to help out but it will take a while.

I can give you a timid one free of charge with vacuum wave. That's my best offer and it's free. I would prefer not to breed you one because it's a baby Pokemon and a pain to breed. However, if you post on my trade thread maybe I'll breed one in the future but breeding baby Pokemon isn't my specialtyXD
Edit: yeah ok that was confusing I have a breeding program on my thread and I can try to help out but it will take a while.
That's cool lol, I don't mind that version of Riolu.

Hello,

I am looking for an Aerodactyl with its HA to breed.

(if possible, to inherit it)
Name: Aerodactyl
Ability: Unnerve
Gender: Female (would be great, but also male is acceptable if it is in a normal Poké Ball)

I can only offer an Bulbasaur

Name: Bisasam (German name for Bulbasaur)
Ability: Chlorophyll / Overgrow (I've got both of them)
No Eggmoves
IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
Hello,

Gender: Female (would be great, but also male is acceptable if it is in a normal Poké Ball)

No Eggmoves
I know for a fact a lot of trade threads have what you want. If you haven't found one by the time I get home I can try to get you a spitback.

Hello,

No Eggmoves
If you haven't got one already, I do have one for you. It's male and it's in a regular Poké Ball, though. I'm interested in the Bulbasaur.

I'm looking for someone who can help me trade and a box and a half of Pokemon from XY to ORAS. I don't have Bank, so I can't do it myself.

Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- goldeen (dream ball/net ball & with Lightning Rod)
- meowth (friend ball)
- vulpix (love ball)
- vulpix (premiere ball & with drought)
- smeargle (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're unable to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my on this thread to notify me. Thank you.

Wait...
I think I just made a huge mistake while breeding a Buneary...

Klutz doesn't stop her from using her Mega Stone, does it?
You are right, it doesn't prevent the use of Mega Stones.
So you can still Mega Evolve your Lopunny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)