Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for female safari ball spitback of larvitar with egg moves.
you can borrow a larvitar parent from me. All I would want is a female spitback in exchange. There is no rush either so you can take your time on getting me the spitback. See my thread for more details on this service.
Edit: to be more specific see post number 2 on my thread.

Hey Guys! Just finished the Delta Episode of my Omega Ruby, and I'm almost finished with the Hoenn Pokedex. I need a little bit of help and any contribution is appreciated! I can trade these right back as well.

Need: Lileep, Igglybuff, Wigglyfuff, Staryu, Ninetales, Phanpy, Spheal, Huntail, Gorbyess, Latias, Kyogre, and Jirachi!

you can borrow a larvitar parent from me. All I would want is a female spitback in exchange. There is no rush either so you can take your time on getting me the spitback. See my thread for more details on this service.
Edit: to be more specific see post number 2 on my thread.
I can clone a mon for you if you'd like instead?

Hey I'm looking for for a timid Meloetta and timid Keldeo. They can be hacked, or cloned, or whatever, I just want them. I've got a celebi, shiny regirock, darkrai and a genesect up for trade.
My FC is 0817-3838-2217.

Hey I'm looking for for a timid Meloetta and timid Keldeo. They can be hacked, or cloned, or whatever, I just want them. I've got a celebi, shiny regirock, darkrai and a genesect up for trade.
My FC is 0817-3838-2217.
asking for hacks is not allowed on this website just saying:/ Also you may wanna provide a little more info on the IV's on the stuff your offering.
edit: Magicmario4 good luck on finding what you're looking for:) Would be glad to help out in any way possible and welcome to smogon.

Last edited:
asking for hacks is not allowed on this website just saying:/ Also you may wanna provide a little more info on the IV's on the stuff your offering.
Oh alright. The genesect is 6IV, hasty, and shiny. The Regirock is hasty, has IV's in attack, sp def, and speed. The Celebi is naughty and has IV's in HP. Darkrai is naughty and has IV's in speed.

Offering the following pokemon for trade:

Male
Adamant
OT: hatched on reddit from Flappypaper I provided the original parent
ability: inner focus
moves: leaf blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance
has hidden power ice
31/31/31/x/31/0 (trick room lol)

I have two copies of this

Adamant
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, luster purge, pyscho shift
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 20 - 23
SpD: 27 - 29
Speed: 31

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08

OT: Me
Male
Level 27
Nature: Jolly
Ability: steadfast
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 31
Def: 23 - 26
SpA: 23 - 29
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
Moves: feint, helping hand, fake out, foresight

Looking for anything really spitbacks I don't have or something along those lines:)

Also if anyone has a rayquaza code that they want to trade let me know. The code would go to some other members of the community that have asked me for these codes so you would be helping out another person:)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well tossed this maxsoft ray already
31/31/30/x/31/31 impish

now got this
jolly
29/31/30/x/31/31.. i know life orb blah blah... keep or toss this one?

31/31/30/x/31/31 impish

now got this
jolly
it's funny it's the same exact IV spread as mine so keep:) Or you can be weird and go for a naive hasty or naughty natured rayquaza
edit: Or you can be weird like me and go for a timid one.
edit edit: strange question but when exactly will the rayquaza's from this event become tradeable?

Thought so. So it's basically just SR until you get good IVs with a usable nature then...
yes. Personally everyone seems to be getting jolly natured rayquazas. Personally what makes this reset great though is that you have several natures you can work with. You can soft reset for a naughty, naive, or a hasty nature. You can also be mainstream and go for a Adamant or Jolly one. Or you can be weird like me and go for a timid or modest one.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
31/31/30/x/31/31 impish

now got this
jolly
Keep unless you're going for #flawlessorbust like me.

Also, what a funny coincidence, I got an Impish one with literally the same IVs yesterday lol. fucking trollish natures, I've tossed like 3 flawless ones with terribad natures...

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep unless you're going for #flawlessorbust like me.

Also, what a funny coincidence, I got an Impish one with literally the same IVs yesterday lol. fucking trollish natures, I've tossed like 3 flawless ones with terribad natures...
i wanted a flawless one for trade value, but it seems that everyone has one and these things are a dime a dozen now.. IM SO CONFUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)