Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF: a +def (Bold / Impish / Relaxed) Carbink with Sturdy

FT: take a look through my thread if you really want

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would you happen to know a good moveset for a Nidorina?
Why are you asking me? Are you going to give me what I asked for if I provide a suggestion?

And why Nidorina? What competition are you using it in? Why don't you just use Nidoqueen? That thing wrecks with its Life Orb + Sheer Force set of Earth Power / Sludge Bomb / Flamethrower / Ice Beam

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I am not interested in Nidoqueen, I am planning to use it if anything for LC, the main reason I ask is because there is no move set available on this site and I want to know what direction to take in terms of nature and EV's for Nidorina not Nidoqueen since there are moves Nidorina doesn't get because it's a pure Poison.

If you could help out that'd be cool, if not it's alright
I understand why you're asking in general but why single out my post which had nothing to do with what you're after?

Nidorina is not eligible in LC, Nidoran(female) is though. That's probably why you can't find any suggestions on movesets because literally no one uses Nidorina

I understand why you're asking in general but why single out my post which had nothing to do with what you're after?

Nidorina is not eligible in LC, Nidoran(female) is though. That's probably why you can't find any suggestions on movesets because literally no one uses Nidorina
Next time I will do a wall post for questions, I just asked since you seem like an active member of the forums

However I don't care if no one uses Nidorina or if it's eligible for a tier, I just want to use Nidorina for personal use but with a good move set and nature but if you don't have any idea on either of those then sorry I asked

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Next time I will do a wall post for questions, I just asked since you seem like an active member of the forums

However I don't care if no one uses Nidorina or if it's eligible for a tier, I just want to use Nidorina for personal use but with a good move set and nature but if you don't have any idea on either of those then sorry I asked
Oh I have no issue with helping you, I was just curious (I thought you may have had the Sturdy Carbink I was after)

By 'personal use' do you mean for an in-game run or against your friends? For in-game you can get away with almost anything. If you want to use Nidorina in battles then you're really strapped for options. Maybe you could run it with Eviolite and max defended with Toxic Spikes, Venoshock, Venom Drench and I dunno, Rest or something? Sorry, there really isn't anything it can do..

Oh I have no issue with helping you, I was just curious (I thought you may have had the Sturdy Carbink I was after)

By 'personal use' do you mean for an in-game run or against your friends? For in-game you can get away with almost anything. If you want to use Nidorina in battles then you're really strapped for options. Maybe you could run it with Eviolite and max defended with Toxic Spikes, Venoshock, Venom Drench and I dunno, Rest or something? Sorry, there really isn't anything it can do..
I'd like to use it for whatever possible but I want it to have a move set that's good enough to be almost competitive viable

What I am most curious about is if Nidorina should take the SpA route with moves like Sludge Bomb / Venoshock or if it could go with the base stat related Attack route with moves such as Poison Jab etc but it seems like judging by what it has available it's possible it has to go the SpA route much like Nidoqueen

My most important question is what Nature would be the best for it

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I'd like to use it for whatever possible but I want it to have a move set that's good enough to be almost competitive viable

What I am most curious about is if Nidorina should take the SpA route with moves like Sludge Bomb / Venoshock or if it could go with the base stat related Attack route with moves such as Poison Jab etc but it seems like judging by what it has available it's possible it has to go the SpA route much like Nidoqueen

My most important question is what Nature would be the best for it
Man, it's stats are so low it isn't worth going offensive. NFE 'mons usually go with some sort of defensive set since they can use Eviolite to make them bulkier. Base 55 SpA isn't doing you any favours, no matter how good its movepool is. I would have suggested a Hone Claws set to make use of Hustle but it doesn't have any good physical options. Dig is your only ground STAB, leaving you with Poison Jab, Crunch and Double Kick. Now that may offer some nice coverage, I think you'll find it to be rather weak. Still, Hone Claw + Hustle may provide decent enough power to not be horrible.

Man, it's stats are so low it isn't worth going offensive. NFE 'mons usually go with some sort of defensive set since they can use Eviolite to make them bulkier. Base 55 SpA isn't doing you any favours, no matter how good its movepool is. I would have suggested a Hone Claws set to make use of Hustle but it doesn't have any good physical options. Dig is your only ground STAB, leaving you with Poison Jab, Crunch and Double Kick. Now that may offer some nice coverage, I think you'll find it to be rather weak. Still, Hone Claw + Hustle may provide decent enough power to not be horrible.
Nidorina is a pure Poison-type.

Eviolite + Toxic Spikes + Super Fang might work.

If I don't update my 3DS right away, can I still access Pokemon Bank?
Well, it seems kinda mixed. Some people can't without updating, others apparently can. For example, I haven't gotten the update yet and can access the Bank just fine so far. Though, I don't know how long that'll last.

If I don't update my 3DS right away, can I still access Pokemon Bank?
This matter varies from person to person, some people can still access their bank, while some can't, so the only way to check is try to access bank yourself and see if it works.If it works, good; If it doesn't, then I'm 'fraid you're gonna have to update your DS to access it.

Hope this helps :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Well, it seems kinda mixed. Some people can't without updating, others apparently can. For example, I haven't gotten the update yet and can access the Bank just fine so far. Though, I don't know how long that'll last.
This matter varies from person to person, some people can still access their bank, while some can't, so the only way to check is try to access bank yourself and see if it works.If it works, good; If it doesn't, then I'm 'fraid you're gonna have to update your DS to access it.

Hope this helps :)
I see.. Guess I'll have to test it then when I get off of work. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)