Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Have you tried Truant Durant + Setup sweeper?

2. Probably relaxed or sassy, it won't outspeed anybody so why not trade it with extra defense?
yeah but i cant decide on what defense I should increase special or pysical maybe doesnt matter a lotdue to the shell smash mechanics on contrary but still:P

and about the bm not even gonna try it anymore 33 is the furthers I ever come tried multiple teams always lost due to the insane cheating hax there.

I respect people who can do it I just cant ive almost destroyed my 3ds on multiple ocasions trying it so

yeah but i cant decide on what defense I should increase special or pysical maybe doesnt matter a lotdue to the shell smash mechanics on contrary but still:P

and about the bm not even gonna try it anymore 33 is the furthers I ever come tried multiple teams always lost due to the insane cheating hax there.

I respect people who can do it I just cant ive almost destroyed my 3ds on multiple ocasions trying it so
You know the truant durant trick don't you? That is even dirtier than the BM hax..

You know the truant durant trick don't you? That is even dirtier than the BM hax..
yeah but then I would get faked out and killed the next turn and still lose or something

someone told me a certain way to get past 50 with an alakhazam and other pokes I bred that team for that purpose specifickly yet never got past 25

its just an cheating piece of hax which I dont enjoy at all

so I hope someone wants to get that ribbon on my pokemon for me I wil never even try it again unles there is an 100% sure way to win it which doesnt excists without cheating and cheating is something I dont wanna do ever not even for this

Question

When making a trade thread, is there an easier way to add in pokes than manually adding in all the sprites and text? It is just that I have seen people saying in their trade threads: Credit to xxxx for saving me days of work :)

is there any cheap way to win supertraining? I want the ribbon on my cres but I hit like 6 damage every shot its just not doible this way because I keep having too little time

Ball on HA Onix / Steelix? These are some of my thoughts:
208MS.png
diveball.png
premierball.png

Does anybody have a female Poison Heal and Technician Shroomish/Breloom? I'd like both if possible. I have a handful of spitbacks to offer, I'll list them if anybody is interested.

Does anybody have a female Poison Heal and Technician Shroomish/Breloom? I'd like both if possible. I have a handful of spitbacks to offer, I'll list them if anybody is interested.
I've got a pair sitting in my Daycare breeding a Technician one while I Masuda. I could get an egg for you (can't guarantee which ability it'll hatch with) or get and hatch one for you.

What is the fastest way to grind money in ORAS so I can get Pokeballs for SR attempts?

Also, anyone need Capture Power? Need to level mine up for Mewtwo and Rayquaza in X and AS

LF someone to help me evolve my Porygon, VM/PM or answer here if you can help.

Edit: Helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back