Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
No duplicate Items or Pokemon. Shes in a Diveball, because her mother was caught at the friend safari in one... Im very confused. It doesnt say "something is wrong with a pokemon, it says one isnt able to participate. The team is all different pokemon, with different items. Once I remove the Wartortle it lets me start the match..
The only thing I can think of that would cause this is that the Wartortle isn't KB or HB.

Hey!listen i must have that guy for my sand team :) he will be the star! If yiu dont have it but knows a thread that offers it just tell me who is it :)
Gible 6iv with naughty nature!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
i have a HA amaura
This is not just to you, but this is the latest example I can see.

Please post helpfully. If your post is gonna require another (possibly several) post(s) asking for additional information, then it wasn't a very helpful post to begin with. List details of what you have, what you're looking for in return (or better yet, link to a trade thread where such details can be ironed out between the two parties involved).

This is not just to you, but this is the latest example I can see.

Please post helpfully. If your post is gonna require another (possibly several) post(s) asking for additional information, then it wasn't a very helpful post to begin with. List details of what you have, what you're looking for in return (or better yet, link to a trade thread where such details can be ironed out between the two parties involved).
thankyou for the warning and helpful advice

Hey!listen i must have that guy for my sand team :) he will be the star! If yiu dont have it but knows a thread that offers it just tell me who is it :)
Gible 6iv with naughty nature!
Hey, I could possible help you out with the Gible, but it isn't exactly 6IV, and I don't know which Ability you're looking for. I assume Sand Veil, since you're making a sand team. Anyhow, this is the info of the Gible.

Gible ♂, Naughty, Sand Veil, 31/31/31/x/x/31

Let me know what you've got in return.

What is the best nature for an Extreme-Killer Arceus between Adamant and Jolly?I'm going to RNG a Dream World one in my White cardridge.:)

Hey, I could possible help you out with the Gible, but it isn't exactly 6IV, and I don't know which Ability you're looking for. I assume Sand Veil, since you're making a sand team. Anyhow, this is the info of the Gible.

Gible ♂, Naughty, Sand Veil, 31/31/31/x/x/31

Let me know what you've got in return.
Im sorry but i kinda look for a 6iv :/ yours gible is not even 5iv, thanks but i need a 6 iv one

You could use the Gible Fluke offered as a parent and breed a 6IV one yourself. It takes no longer for you than it does for us others to breed a perfect Gible.
Really? I have a 6iv diitto but i know that to breed them is a lot of work and take a lot of time

Really? I have a 6iv diitto but i know that to breed them is a lot of work and take a lot of time
It's not any less work for anyone else to do it. I second using TMM, that's how I've been able to get quite a few flawless 12.5s and 6IVs in a relatively short period of time.

It's not any less work for anyone else to do it. I second using TMM, that's how I've been able to get quite a few flawless 12.5s and 6IVs in a relatively short period of time.
Cool,i tried to get in the guide but it seems that i need to download an app for it,someone can explain me here or through pm? And thanks everyone!

Hi, I'm looking for a zapdos with defog. I don't care about ivs (while they are not all in 0 I should be fine) tell me what you want for it and I'll see if I can help. n.n

Cool,i tried to get in the guide but it seems that i need to download an app for it,someone can explain me here or through pm? And thanks everyone!
I think you can download it if you have Dropbox, but let me know if you find it at this link

file:///Users/alessandroferrari/Downloads/TMBMGuide/Index.html

You don't have to download any harmful or useless or complicated.

I'm pretty sure you had this explained to you before.

Also if you insist on trading for one please check trade threads. I have a 6iv naive one so it's not a difficult breed.

Hi, I'm looking for a zapdos with defog. I don't care about ivs (while they are not all in 0 I should be fine) tell me what you want for it and I'll see if I can help. n.n
I have a one with defog and heat wave please pm me what you got :)

I think you can download it if you have Dropbox, but let me know if you find it at this link

file:///Users/alessandroferrari/Downloads/TMBMGuide/Index.html
Sadly i cant reach it from that link,you cant just explain me in here or something?

You don't have to download any harmful or useless or complicated.

I'm pretty sure you had this explained to you before.

Also if you insist on trading for one please check trade threads. I have a 6iv naive one so it's not a difficult breed.
I prefer trading one but if its easy i will give it a try,can you explain me how to do it qith the time machine? And i ahve to a female 6iv gible with naive nature

Sadly i cant reach it from that link,you cant just explain me in here or something?

I prefer trading one but if its easy i will give it a try,can you explain me how to do it qith the time machine? "And i ahve to a female 6iv gible with naive nature"<-sorry but what does that last sentence mean?
Ok I'll copy&paste the 'Full Example' section of the guide, as the guide itself is actually very comprehensive and we all appreciate .com's work shameless plug?

Setup:
For this example, I will assume you are using the TMBM Test Package parents, available free from me (.com).

This example will be for a desired breed of a Pokémon with two possible genders. Use Ditto and Porygon when your desired breed has only one possible gender (genderless or mono-gendered).

• Ditto; Genderless; 29/29/29/29/29/29; "Pro Strats"
  • Togetic; Female; 0/0/0/0/0/0; Super Luck; "TM Gender"
Firstly, I attach a Destiny Knot to Ditto, and deposit both Ditto and Togetic into the Daycare.
Next, I exit the building and talk to the Daycare Man; if an egg is available, I reject it; if no egg is available, I simply dismiss the message.

(*)
Most importantly; I now Save the game.

Checking the egg's spread
Next, I cycle back and forth until the Daycare Man has an egg available. Once this happens, I collect the egg from him, and cycle around until it hatches [Note: I fly to Lumiose City, and lock the Joystick in a position (with a plectrum) to automate this process].

Once the egg hatches, I check the Summary Screen. The Nature is Impish, the Ability is Super Luck, the Gender is Male and the Characteristic is Likes to Relax.
From this characteristic we can tell that the randomly generated IV was not 30 or 31; and that the HP IV was either inherited from the Ditto, or (much less likely) was randomly generated as 29.

I fly to Kiloude City, and enter the Pokémon Centre. Inside, in the North-West corner of the main room is the IV Guru. I show him the newly hatched Togepi and he says:

• I see... I see...
  • This Pokémon's potential is decent all around.
  • That's how I judge it, anyway.
  • Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its HP.
  • This Pokémon has some fantastic stats. That's how I judge it.
  • But this Attack stat... It's terrible...
  • And that Defense stat is nothing to write home about, you know?
  • And it looks like it's no great shakes when it comes to Sp. Def either...
  • And that Speed stat... Well it's nothing to brag about, that's for sure.
From this, I can immediately tell that the Sp. Atk IV is the randomly generated one (as it was not mentioned), and that it is between 1 and 28 (inclusively).

I can also tell that HP has been inherited from the Male (Ditto); Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed have been inherited from the Female (Togetic). Thus this particular spread would be: M/F/F/x/F/F.

I can now check through my available parents for my (any one of my) desired breed(s), and find a Male with 31 HP, and a Female with 31 Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed. This would work fine for any Physical Pokémon (who doesn't care for its Sp. Atk IV). If we have a female with a 0 Speed IV, we could also breed for a Trick Room Pokémon using this spread.

Utilising the spread:
I now Reset the game.

I reenter the Daycare and withdraw Ditto and Togetic. I locate the required parents from my boxes, and attach a Destiny Knot to either one, and an Everstone to the other (assuming it has the desired nature).

Finally, I deposit these two parents into the Daycare, and proceed as normal. When the Daycare man has an egg available this time, it will have the spread 31/31/31/x/31/31, have the desired nature, and will inherit the Hidden Ability (if the Female has it) from the parents. Job done :).

Or not:
If at this point, the spread had been one that I could not utilise; I would Reset the game, then cycle around until the daycare man had an egg available, Reject it and continue from (*)

This is only one of the 6 sections of the guide, and no, I won't copy paste the whole thing here, thats what downloading it is for. You can also literally look up (on google) "how to use the time machine breeding method" and I guarantee there will be tons of results in the form of articles or youtube videos that explain how to use it.

Ok I'll copy&paste the 'Full Example' section of the guide, as the guide itself is actually very comprehensive and we all appreciate .com's work shameless plug?

Setup:
For this example, I will assume you are using the TMBM Test Package parents, available free from me (.com).

This example will be for a desired breed of a Pokémon with two possible genders. Use Ditto and Porygon when your desired breed has only one possible gender (genderless or mono-gendered).

• Ditto; Genderless; 29/29/29/29/29/29; "Pro Strats"
  • Togetic; Female; 0/0/0/0/0/0; Super Luck; "TM Gender"
Firstly, I attach a Destiny Knot to Ditto, and deposit both Ditto and Togetic into the Daycare.
Next, I exit the building and talk to the Daycare Man; if an egg is available, I reject it; if no egg is available, I simply dismiss the message.

(*)
Most importantly; I now Save the game.

Checking the egg's spread
Next, I cycle back and forth until the Daycare Man has an egg available. Once this happens, I collect the egg from him, and cycle around until it hatches [Note: I fly to Lumiose City, and lock the Joystick in a position (with a plectrum) to automate this process].

Once the egg hatches, I check the Summary Screen. The Nature is Impish, the Ability is Super Luck, the Gender is Male and the Characteristic is Likes to Relax.
From this characteristic we can tell that the randomly generated IV was not 30 or 31; and that the HP IV was either inherited from the Ditto, or (much less likely) was randomly generated as 29.

I fly to Kiloude City, and enter the Pokémon Centre. Inside, in the North-West corner of the main room is the IV Guru. I show him the newly hatched Togepi and he says:

• I see... I see...
  • This Pokémon's potential is decent all around.
  • That's how I judge it, anyway.
  • Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its HP.
  • This Pokémon has some fantastic stats. That's how I judge it.
  • But this Attack stat... It's terrible...
  • And that Defense stat is nothing to write home about, you know?
  • And it looks like it's no great shakes when it comes to Sp. Def either...
  • And that Speed stat... Well it's nothing to brag about, that's for sure.
From this, I can immediately tell that the Sp. Atk IV is the randomly generated one (as it was not mentioned), and that it is between 1 and 28 (inclusively).

I can also tell that HP has been inherited from the Male (Ditto); Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed have been inherited from the Female (Togetic). Thus this particular spread would be: M/F/F/x/F/F.

I can now check through my available parents for my (any one of my) desired breed(s), and find a Male with 31 HP, and a Female with 31 Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed. This would work fine for any Physical Pokémon (who doesn't care for its Sp. Atk IV). If we have a female with a 0 Speed IV, we could also breed for a Trick Room Pokémon using this spread.

Utilising the spread:
I now Reset the game.

I reenter the Daycare and withdraw Ditto and Togetic. I locate the required parents from my boxes, and attach a Destiny Knot to either one, and an Everstone to the other (assuming it has the desired nature).

Finally, I deposit these two parents into the Daycare, and proceed as normal. When the Daycare man has an egg available this time, it will have the spread 31/31/31/x/31/31, have the desired nature, and will inherit the Hidden Ability (if the Female has it) from the parents. Job done :).

Or not:
If at this point, the spread had been one that I could not utilise; I would Reset the game, then cycle around until the daycare man had an egg available, Reject it and continue from (*)

This is only one of the 6 sections of the guide, and no, I won't copy paste the whole thing here, thats what downloading it is for. You can also literally look up (on google) "how to use the time machine breeding method" and I guarantee there will be tons of results in the form of articles or youtube videos that explain how to use it.
  1. I guess i understood a few things from.it but i better look for more information in youtube, thanks!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
XDPokemon : the guide's also hosted here but I haven't looked at that since just copy/pasting the text to it, so bleh... It may be outdated/copied incorrectly in places.
But the file you download is just a .html file, which can be opened in any browser (whatever program you're viewing the forums with right now could open it...).

Edit: Oh, and the "Spread Calculator" page isn't up there either. I couldn't convince JQuery to work on Google Sites ('cause I'm bad) and didn't want to spend time figuring out how to. Sorry. :(

Fiat500 : People can't follow links to files stored on your computer... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)