Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you TMBM breeders out there...I have a M/F or 0/M/F or 0/M/M spread...is there any easy way to check which Attack stat is inherited and which is 0? Alternatively, is there a pokemon that doesn't need either attack? Foul Play Umbreon comes to mind, but anything else?
Umm...I'm a little confused since you're only listing 2-3 of the inherited IVs. Either way, I just put in something with a 6IV Ditto and hatch the egg to check which stat is zero. More or less anything without 0IV in the stats I want checked. The IV judge will still tell you what stat is 0IV. Magikarp work well since they have low egg cycles.

Other Pokemon that don't need attack...things like Chansey, who typically only run Seismic Toss as its only attack, or other Foul Play-only users like some Mandibuzz and Sableye variants?

If you have two Pokemon that have 6iv in all stats, you'll know right away which one is the 0. =)

Or, a female with 31 in both Atk and SpA will do just fine.
Gotcha, thought there was a way to do it without putting new parents in.

Magnus - the spread is:
HP - M
Atk - F/0
Def - M
SpA - F/0
SpD - M
Spe - M

For all you TMBM breeders out there...I have a M/F or 0/M/F or 0/M/M spread...is there any easy way to check which Attack stat is inherited and which is 0? Alternatively, is there a pokemon that doesn't need either attack? Foul Play Umbreon comes to mind, but anything else?
Whimsicott (with Beat Up) wants 0 Attack and doesn't really run any special moves either.

Magnus - the spread is:
HP - M
Atk - F/0
Def - M
SpA - F/0
SpD - M
Spe - M
Like Magnus said, just use two Magikarps. I have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 and a 0/0/0/0/0/0 one (one of them has it's HA). If I'm unsure about the stat, I just grab a 6iv Ditto and go from there (I also have a different gendered 0^6 if I still can't figure it out lol).

Magnus - the spread is:
HP - M
Atk - F/0
Def - M
SpA - F/0
SpD - M
Spe - M
There's also the possibility that both attacking stats were inherited and one of the "M" stats just happened to be the same as the father. If you're using an all 29 Ditto, there could be a possibility the HP is actually 29 for a Life Orb number.

What are your offers I have a tanabeta shiny jirachi in my thread there not great but there usable.
Edit: post on my profile for offers
Oh, sorry i forgot to specify i wanted a non shiny one if possible. Sorry about that.

Looking for a non shiny perfect or semi-perfect jirachi

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sorry i forgot to specify i wanted a non shiny one if possible. Sorry about that.
Looking for a non shiny perfect or semi-perfect jirachi
It's cool man:) might wanna edit your posts though double posting can get you into trouble. Trust me when I was a new user I was the master at double postingXD either ways I highly recommend you edit your posts with stuff you can offer as well:) Also if you want free stuff check out the link in my signature the giveaway link and I can help you in like 3 or 4 hours:) Hope someone helps you out:)

It's cool man:) might wanna edit your posts though double posting can get you into trouble. Trust me when I was a new user I was the master at double postingXD either ways I highly recommend you edit your posts with stuff you can offer as well:) Also if you want free stuff check out the link in my signature the giveaway link and I can help you in like 3 or 4 hours:) Hope someone helps you out:)
Ah, alright. Thank you very much. :)

does anyone have these:

female only unless pokemon is male exclusive
sport ball combee
safari ball scyther with egg moves
careful rufflet

I have some dream ball mons and safari ball mons

does anyone have these:

sport ball combee
careful rufflet

I can try catching you a Sport Ball Combee in my SoulSilver game

does anyone have these:

sport ball combee
careful rufflet

I think I have a spitback Sport Ball Combee on hand. What Dream/Safari parents do you have?

I'm about to go on a safari hunt for someone. I would be glad to help anyone else out just simply post on my profile or thread what you want. I only take one request per person though however on the bright side it's all free:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)