Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also looking for any pokemon that has Flame Body or Magma Armour. I don't care about IVs, gender, ball, nothing. The only thing I need is any ol' trash mon with either of the 2 aforementioned abilities :P
Got a spare Fletchinder with Flame Body and junk iv/nature you can have. Can put it up on GTS if you want to post on my profile.

Is it possible to breed a Morning Sun Vaporeon/Jolteon/Sylveon/etc... for example?

Level-up moves are inherited if both parents know them, so would it be possible to take a pair of Espeon with the Espeon level-up move Morning Sun and breed Eevees with the move?
Somehow I don't believe that works... am I missing something?

Too bad... I would have really liked a Morning Sun LO Sylveon on my Sun Team. *_*

Last edited:
Is it possible to breed a Morning Sun Vaporeon/Jolteon/Sylveon/etc... for example?

Level-up moves are inherited if both parents know them, so would it be possible to take a pair of Espeon with the Espeon level-up move Morning Sun and breed Eevees with the move?
Are you missing the part where the base form also needs to be able to learn by level up? :p

Morning Sun isn't an egg move for eevee and it's not in its level up pool so no

I can not clone today, but if any of you haven't been helped by tomorrow I couuld help you then.
If you're still free and available for cloning today, I'd really appreciate it :) If not that's cool, I'll just keep looking and thanks anyway.

In the meantime, can anyone help me out with some cloning?
I have 5 Pokemon to get cloned once each and getting just one of them cloned would be a huge help. If anybody's interested in a copy of one of the following and can clone, let me know:

Phys.Def Tyranitar
CM MGardevoir
Reflect Type Starmie
Banded Dragonite
Either TFlame or Excadrill, I can't decide :0

If you're still free and available for cloning today, I'd really appreciate it :) If not that's cool, I'll just keep looking and thanks anyway.

In the meantime, can anyone help me out with some cloning?
I have 5 Pokemon to get cloned once each and getting just one of them cloned would be a huge help. If anybody's interested in a copy of one of the following and can clone, let me know:

Phys.Def Tyranitar
CM MGardevoir
Reflect Type Starmie
Banded Dragonite
Either TFlame or Excadrill, I can't decide :0
I could clone all of those for you later today if nothing comes in my way.

When doing dex nav chaining, I have my fainted synchroniser in the lead, but out of the pokemon I catch during the chains, very few are the nature I needed. Also, is there any way to preserve a chain to go and view the IVs of a pokemon in your boxes?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
When doing dex nav chaining, I have my fainted synchroniser in the lead, but out of the pokemon I catch during the chains, very few are the nature I needed. Also, is there any way to preserve a chain to go and view the IVs of a pokemon in your boxes?
You can view the stats by going to Wonder Trade/GTS/Local trade (don't actually trade them, obviously) and seeing the stats there. You could also trade them to a second console and just check normally if you want.

On the Synchroniser thing; there's only a 13/25 chance that you get the nature you want. Even getting (say) 4 times in a row a different nature has a ~5% chance of happening. You're just being unlucky I'm afraid (unless I suppose it evolved into a Pokémon without synchronise, you misplaced it in your party, or any other thing which means there's not actually a fainted synchroniser leading your party).

Looking for a Latios with Defog and a Giratina with Defog. Nature and IVs do not matter.

I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though. This night I also got quite a few shinies via Wonder Trade (WTW), so perhaps I could also offer some of them.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, just to make sure, is injecting wondercards via Powersaves "legal"? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Assuming that you:
1. List the fact that it's injected with the Pokémon;
2. Know that the wonder card is completely legal (i.e. not an edited one); and
3. Abide by any region restrictions when injecting (don't put a Japanese region only wonder card in an European region Save),
then yes.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I'm currently replaying through Platinum with an ID/SID that makes both the flawless Modest and Timid spreads shiny, and I'm up to the point where you can catch Rotom from the Old Chateau. Initially, I was going to catch it and just use it on my In-game team, but I figured since it was a genderless Poke, I might as well RNG it and catch it in a cool ball for when I fix/replace my 3DS.

So, three questions:

1: Modest or Timid for Rotom?

2: Should I go for a flawless shiny, or non-shiny with a cool HP type or something?

3: Best ball for Rotom? Both shiny and non-shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)