Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- 5*31 IV Impish/Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5+*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 4+*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV non-blue Bold Flabebe (White in Premier Ball, Red in Heal Ball, Poke Ball or Repeat Ball, Yellow in Great Ball)
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- Hidden Power Fire Timid Magnemite with Magnetpull
- Naughty and Naive Synchro Users with lv50+ (so I can reset Zekrom and Azelf)
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Destiny Bond in a Dream Ball
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Tropius with Leech Seed and Curse in a Nest Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Modest Wablu with Hyper Voice in a Dream Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Timid Phione, HA Timid Snivy, Timid Scatterbug (Marine) etc
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle etc (ask if you want something specific...I might have it)
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 4*31 IV Relaxed Steelix with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
PM if interested

Last edited:
Anyone that has a Shiny Gyarados to offer? Doesn't have to be competitive. I can offer the following things: (These are not competitive either)
Shiny Onix
Shiny Pidgeot
Shiny Luvdisc

Can someone trade with me a Bunnelby with the Ability Huge Power ? I offer a Dratini with its Hidden Ability and the following moves: Extreme Speed, Iron Tail, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance. My FC is 4356-2270-8022

Does anyone still have their Soulsilver game? If anyone still does, could one of you catch me a female spitback of a meowth for me, please?

Friend ball Meowth (Female)

IV's don't matter.

If you want something in return, you can pick any of the pokemon on my thread if you wish. Thank you.

i can do that for you if you give me a little while
Does anyone still have their Soulsilver game? If anyone still does, could one of you catch me a female spitback of a meowth for me, please?

Friend ball Meowth (Female)

IV's don't matter.

If you want something in return, you can pick any of the pokemon on my thread if you wish. Thank you.
I can do that for you if you give me a little while

That will be great. Thank you. ;)
I have the meowth and I'm adding you now so when ever you are ready.

Can someone trade with me a Bunnelby with the Ability Huge Power ? I offer a Dratini with its Hidden Ability and the following moves: Extreme Speed, Iron Tail, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance. My FC is 4356-2270-8022
Im pretty sure have an extra i can give you for free

Awesome. Thank you.

But wait, isn't there something that you want in return?

not really anything at the moment

Last edited:
I *just* realised that my MLatias that I've been touting as being in a "matching" Master Ball is not actually in a Master Ball D: Everything else I SR is in a Master Ball, so I assumed it was too, but then Fiat500 made me remember the AS Latias is a gift Pokemon! Urrrrgh. So please disregard any and all previous posts about an MLatias with a Masterball.

I guess a regular Pokeball matches Latias too...
*grumbles*

Hi, does anybody here have an eevee or sylveon with HP fire, bold, 5iv, and HA, it doesnt matter if KB or not
thsnks in advance

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey everyone, I'm sorry to ask again, but I'm still looking for someone who could clone a few of my shinies (O +2). You may keep additional copies of them for yourself, I included the details in case you are interested.
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sassy | Storm Drain | Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, Mirror Coat | Trained (Lv.50)
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/17 | Sassy | Soundproof | Fissure, Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard | Trained (Lv.50)
♂ 31/31/31/11/31/31 | Impish | Sturdy | Flail, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast | Untrained
♂ 31/31/31/09/31/31 | Jolly | Unnerve | Reversal, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Harden | Untrained
Additionally, I would need the cloner to reteach/tutor Lileep the move Giga Drain, since it is only part of its Level-Up Movepool since ORAS. I'll attach a Heart Scale to it for that purpose.
Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to ask again, but I'm still looking for someone who could clone a few of my shinies (O +2). You may keep additional copies of them for yourself, I included the details in case you are interested.
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sassy | Storm Drain | Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, Mirror Coat | Trained (Lv.50)
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/17 | Sassy | Soundproof | Fissure, Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard | Trained (Lv.50)
♂ 31/31/31/11/31/31 | Impish | Sturdy | Flail, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast | Untrained
♂ 31/31/31/09/31/31 | Jolly | Unnerve | Reversal, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Harden | Untrained
Additionally, I would need the cloner to reteach/tutor Lileep the move Giga Drain, since it is only part of its Level-Up Movepool since ORAS. I'll attach a Heart Scale to it for that purpose.
Thanks in advance!
I can help you with the tutoring, but I'm not able to clone at the moment.
In case you don't find a cloner until the next weekend, I can do it then.

I don't know if this would be considered simple or not, but I would really like an Impish Landorus-T. I didn't want to start a trade thread because it seems time consuming for one poke. Preferably one with good IVs, but UT if you can. I wouldn't mind if it is trained if it has:
252atk/248def/8hp
or close to that.
I have several BR mons to trade. If you would like any more info about one of them just pm me or leave a message.
Bred by me:
Salamence
Jellicent
Mawile
Chandelure
Dragonite
Sylveon
Gligar
Sneasel
And
Beedrill

Not bred by me:
Lucario
Goodra
Togekiss

I do not know about the legitimacy of the above three pokemon that were not bred by me! They appear to be legit, and they pass through trades/battlespot, but I received them in a reddit trade.
I would appreciate it if you could clone the pokemon that I send to you, but this is not required.
Thanks for your time.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Also, can I change a Pokemon's Ability with an Ability Capsule if it currently has its Hidden Ability. Just because I might want Download on this if it's indeed a good catch.
nope, ability capsules only work between regular abilities (so on Porygon you can change Trace to Download and vice versa), HA mons are unaffected :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)