Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if some one had stats like that i'd call hacks since all event legendary pokes are set to have 3 max ivs. for something you can't even battle with in official vgc tournaments, it's not worth soft resetting for hours.

People here really take their time softresetting it's not too uncommon to find flawless penta (event) legendaries. Also that's your opinion. Not ours if you think about it that way you don't need to put that here too (sorry if i sound aggressive)

how do i feel up my flags for my secret base? thanks. im at 64 since i reset my game

if some one had stats like that i'd call hacks since all event legendary pokes are set to have 3 max ivs. for something you can't even battle with in official vgc tournaments, it's not worth soft resetting for hours.

Moderator edit: Still don't double post.
You're talking rubbish. Pretty much every thread here has a great soft resetted legendary from Gen 6.

Don't hold everyone else here to your standards.

LF a cloner. Need original+1 of Tatertot's fully-redis gen-4 Arceus since I need to delete its event moves for battling but don't wanna lose access to them forever ;-;

being helped by SanjivG

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner.
I can help you :)

I wanted to ask you guys if HP Fire or Focus Blast is better for Dragalge ?

I used the offensive Toxic Spikes Set from Dragalge including Focus Blast on Pokemon Showdown but the accuracy of this move is so bad sometimes but it has a very very nice coverage on the other hand. I ask this question here because I wanted to kinda inspire me from your upcoming Replies to my Question.

EDIT: Oh crap... :/ I forgot to write the mentioned Pokemon. :'(((

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to ask you guys if HP Fire or Focus Blast is better ?

I used A Set including Focus Blast on Pokemon Showdown but the accuracy of this move is so bad sometimes but it has a very very nice coverage on the other hand. I ask this question here because I wanted to kinda inspire me from your upcoming Replies to my Question.
It would help to know what Pokemon you are referring to...

I used A Set including Focus Blast on Pokemon Showdown but the accuracy of this move is so bad sometimes but it has a very very nice coverage on the other hand. I ask this question here because I wanted to kinda inspire me from your upcoming Replies to my Question.
What Pokemon is this for? Pretty sure hp fire would be preferred.

Well this isn't really a question for wifi but here's my answer:

It really depends on the pokemon. Some pokemon prefer focus miss blast over HP fire for hitting as hard as possible (i.e. Gengar, ...) and others HP fire because of the key KO's (i.e. HP serperior for ferrothorn (not that serperior learns focus blast))

Well this isn't really a question for wifi but here's my answer:

It really depends on the pokemon. Some pokemon prefer focus miss blast over HP fire for hitting as hard as possible (i.e. Gengar, ...) and others HP fire because of the key KO's (i.e. HP serperior for ferrothorn (not that serperior learns focus blast))
What Pokemon is this for? Pretty sure hp fire would be preferred.
It would help to know what Pokemon you are referring to...

Hey guys Thank you so much for Your fast Replies but I forget to Write the Pokemon in the Post :( I edited it now and I hope you can give me more specific answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back