Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for any sloppy formatting; still trying to work this out.

I'm looking for a 5IV Eevee. IV spread is unimportant, as is Nature or gender: I just need something to get my breeding started. I don't have a whole lot to offer, primarily some 5IV Adamant Growlithes with Close Combat and Morning Sun of varying gender. Names are changable if necessary.

Example:

Growlithe, Female, Lv.2
31/31/31/10-30/31/31
Adamant
Intimidate
Morning Sun/Close Combat

I would greatly appreciate assistance with the matter. Feel free to contact me and thanks in advance.

Anyone able to part with a Careful Male Scyther / Scizor / something in the Bug egg group / Ditto / Synchroniser so I can pass it onto my Sport Ball Scyther?

edit: dw I found a careful sync, it was a female which is why it didn't pop up when I had male checked earlier... If your male Scyther has a bunch of egg moves I'll take that off you though lol

Last edited:
Sorry for any sloppy formatting; still trying to work this out.

I'm looking for a 5IV Eevee. IV spread is unimportant, as is Nature or gender: I just need something to get my breeding started. I don't have a whole lot to offer, primarily some 5IV Adamant Growlithes with Close Combat and Morning Sun of varying gender. Names are changable if necessary.

Example:

Growlithe, Female, Lv.2
31/31/31/10-30/31/31
Adamant
Intimidate
Morning Sun/Close Combat

I would greatly appreciate assistance with the matter. Feel free to contact me and thanks in advance.
Well, do you want an Eevee with its hidden ability? (Anticipation) Certain Eeveelutions prefer having theirs over their normal abilities, like Sylveon with Pixilate over Cute Charm or Espeon with Magic Bounce over Synchronize. Also, you may want to get a 6IV Ditto from Most's giveaway if you haven't already.

Sad day for me fellow Smogoners... My 3DS died today in a most dramatic fashion when I dropped it :(

I obviously salvaged my game cartridges and SD card... But my question is, are Hoopa/Darkrai wondercards from un-redeemed events saved on my game file? So if I just play on another 3DS will I still be able to SR my Hoopas??

Well, do you want an Eevee with its hidden ability? (Anticipation) Certain Eeveelutions prefer having theirs over their normal abilities, like Sylveon with Pixilate over Cute Charm or Espeon with Magic Bounce over Synchronize. Also, you may want to get a 6IV Ditto from Most's giveaway if you haven't already.
I hadn't really thought about it, but I suppose an Eevee with HA would be preferable. I suppose that was something I just planned to take care of further down the road. And thank you for the link, I appreciate the help.

looking for a sturdy tyrunt (just need the HA since looking at breeding my own rock-head tyrantrum)

as for what I can offer I have access to both hg/ss so can catch pretty much anything in a apricorn ball between those two

Lf any Igglypuff, nature, IVs, Pokeball, etc. doesn't matter at all, just an Igglypuff.
I could offer a female Dream Ball HA Igglybuff that I picked up yesterday, if you'd like. Would it be alright to ask for some cloning services (2 x O+2) in exchange? :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back