Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Jolly Groudon for the International Challenge tomorrow, so I really could do with it asap. 5 IV preferable but I'd accept 31/x/x/31/31/31 (just needs to take special hits).

The best I can offer in return is an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Landorus or a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Gale Wings Fletchling with Quick Guard and Tailwind. Also happy to simply borrow it for the duration of International Challenge, if anyone's willing to loan me one (I'd transfer one of the above as a "deposit")

Thanks! :)

I'm looking for a Jolly Groudon for the International Challenge tomorrow, so I really could do with it asap. 5 IV preferable but I'd accept 31/x/x/31/31/31 (just needs to take special hits).

The best I can offer in return is an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Landorus or a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Gale Wings Fletchling with Quick Guard and Tailwind. Also happy to simply borrow it for the duration of International Challenge, if anyone's willing to loan me one (I'd transfer one of the above as a "deposit")

Thanks! :)
There's a jolly Groudon in this giveaway:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ubers-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-ivs.3567141/

Does anyone have an adamant natured tyrouge or a grimer with their respective HA's, I have a cyndaquil, totdile, starly, gligar, venipede, tepig, snivy, or oshawott to offer

Can anyone point me into the direction of these?

(OT: Yours) (ID: ?????) (Region) (Retail)

Cresselia

Relaxed - Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/00
~ Trick | Icy Wind | Helping Hand | Signal Beam ~

Cresselia

Sassy - Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/00

Can anyone point me into the direction of these?

Cresselia

Relaxed - Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/00

Cresselia

Sassy - Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/00

Hey all. I haven't had much luck with finding any in the giveaways (and forget the GTS...) but I was wondering if anyone might have any spitback, Thick Fat Swinub they can spare. Nature and egg moves don't matter, but if it had any EMs I certainly wouldn't complain. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have a grimer with poison touch?

I have a gligar, totdile, cyndaquil, tepig, venipede, starly, and tyrouge with their respective HA's to offer

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Anyone have a grimer with poison touch?

I have a gligar, totdile, cyndaquil, tepig, venipede, starly, and tyrouge with their respective HA's to offer

Moderator edit: Don't double post.
I can catch you a HA Muk from the safari for free. Feel free to PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in (if you have a preference), otherwise I'll let you know when I have it :)

Hey all. I haven't had much luck with finding any in the giveaways (and forget the GTS...) but I was wondering if anyone might have any spitback, Thick Fat Swinub they can spare. Nature and egg moves don't matter, but if it had any EMs I certainly wouldn't complain. Thanks in advance!
If I recall thick fat swinub is something you can catch in a friend safari. I believe I have a piloswine Safari. Inbox me tomorrow if nobody has helped you and I'll if I can catch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)