Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People might want the code so they can choose the date they want for the redemption like their birthday or so they could use the code to trade for other codes, which I find is more common on Reddit.
Either they're unaware that it makes no difference or they're trying to trade with someone that is unaware that it makes no difference ..OT is also set (N)
These seem extremely picky. But maybe there's a market for that. I've not seen it on Smogon before and I'm not interested in Reddit particularly. Think I'll redeem my code and see if anyone wants to trade for an event Darmanitan :)

Hi guys, anyone able to do a cloning job for me ASAP? Would love to have PP Max & rare candying to 100 done too before they're cloned. But its far from essential.

I'll just need one version of the team back for now. (It'll need to be on OR AS due to the Mega stone. So therefore its a different FC to the one listed in my sig.

Last edited:
Hi guys, anyone able to do a cloning job for me ASAP? Would love to have PP Max & rare candying to 100 done too before they're cloned. But its far from essential.

I'll just need one version of the team back for now. (It'll need to be on OR AS due to the Mega stone. So therefore its a different FC to the one listed in my sig.
Perhaps I'm being slow but, what do you mean with "PP Max and Rare Candy done to 100"? Either way, I can help. VM/PM me so we can sort this out :]

Did anybody get the september newsletter with the Darkrai code?
It's already 11th and i'm getting pretty worried...
It hasn't been distributed in America yet as far as I'm aware, only in Europe.
Also, if you've redemed the previous code you won't get a new one.

LF a safari ball shroomish with poison heal. I have a lot FT, just let me know so I can make my offer
Can anyone trade me a houndoom mega stone? I can't offer much but I may be able to give you something for it.
If you can wait until I clone it, I can give you one
Moderator edit: Don't double post. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)