Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope they weren't e-mailed I was redirected to a page after filling a form where I found the code and took a screenshot. And yes I'm literally the only one who has seen the code. I double and triple checked there were no typos. It worked on OR no idea why it didn't on X :/
Aren't all codes one-time use, as in once you've used the code for OR you can't use that same one for another game? Likely you'd need another code if you want to receive the Hoopa from the event on your Pokemon X.

Aren't all codes one-time use, as in once you've used the code for OR you can't use that same one for another game? Likely you'd need another code if you want to receive the Hoopa from the event on your Pokemon X.
I tried redeeming on X first but it said I had already redeemed the code. I then tried it on OR and it worked just fine.

I tried redeeming on X first but it said I had already redeemed the code. I then tried it on OR and it worked just fine.
Well one of three things is the cause then; one would is that they were misinformed when they put on the code thingy that it was redeemable on X&Y then. Another would be they reused a code from an event in X&Y. And finally, when making the codes, someone along the way forgot to enable the code to be redeemable on X&Y

How do I soft reset for Regice in ORAS? Will the IV's be set when I open the door, or will they reset each time I initiate the battle?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does someone happen to have a spare Hoopa Event serial code from the Dutch event past weekend? Will trade anything for a legal working code, since I missed it.

Would anyone happen to have a HA Spritzee (preferably one with Disable and Wish) or a HA Scraggy with Fake-Out (and preferably Drain Punch and Ice Punch)? This is my first time trying to get into VGC format battling.

Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer but some spitbacks and perhaps BP items.

Would anyone happen to have a HA Spritzee (preferably one with Disable and Wish) or a HA Scraggy with Fake-Out (and preferably Drain Punch and Ice Punch)? This is my first time trying to get into VGC format battling.

Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer but some spitbacks and perhaps BP items.
I believe I have both of those I could give you. :)

edit: will have to breed the Scraggy really quick, but I do have a parent with HA/those moves

I believe I have both of those I could give you. :)

edit: will have to breed the Scraggy really quick, but I do have a parent with HA/those moves
That would be very much appreciated, thank you. ^ ^ Between school and work, I do not think I could have got them without help by time I attend the Wednesday tournament here.

Please, take your time. May I ask how long you will be online? I have something I need to do at the moment.

That would be very much appreciated, thank you. ^ ^ Between school and work, I do not think I could have got them without help by time I attend the Wednesday tournament here.

Please, take your time. May I ask how long you will be online? I have something I need to do at the moment.
I'll be online for pretty much the rest of the day. Any specific Nature/IVs you need while I'm at it? I can do regular or Trick Room spreads. :)

I'll be online for pretty much the rest of the day. Any specific Nature/IVs you need while I'm at it? I can do regular or Trick Room spreads. :)
Wow, that would be very generous of you. I am looking at Trick Room spreads as the end result. Since I am kinda new to VGC, I have been consulting the strategy pokedex, and it looks like Relaxed for Aromatisse and Careful for Scrafty is the way to go.

I am perfectly okay with spitbacks, but if you manage to get perfect ones, would it be okay to nickname them? I feel like I am asking too much already.

EDIT: My mistake, I was looking at a non-Trick Room Scrafty. Actually, Something like Sassy or Brave would probably be best for Scrafty. I am leaning towards Brave, personally.

Last edited:
Wow, that would be very generous of you. I am looking at Trick Room spreads as the end result. Since I am kinda new to VGC, I have been consulting the strategy pokedex, and it looks like Relaxed for Aromatisse and Careful for Scrafty is the way to go.

I am perfectly okay with spitbacks, but if you manage to get perfect ones, would it be okay to nickname them? I feel like I am asking too much already.
Yeah, I'd be happy to do nicknames. I'll probably just go with whatever gender I get first, though.
I actually have a Relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/0 Spritzee I can just give you. It's female if that affects your nickname choice. :)
So did you want Careful 31/31/31/x/31/0 for the Scraggy? Sassy with that spread could also work for TR.

edit: Okay, I can easily do Brave. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)