Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already in debt to you! So kind of you to do this! ;-;. Is it really fine??
You're not in debt at all. I am happy to help, so it's all fine :) I will let you know when the Torchic is bred. I'm kind of busy now, but it'll probably be ready later today.

So I've been SR'ing for the past few days for a Bold Lugia on AS. Just got this:

Lugia | Bold
29 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Toss or keep? 2 points from flawless..

So I've been SR'ing for the past few days for a Bold Lugia on AS. Just got this:

Lugia | Bold
29 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Toss or keep? 2 points from flawless..
I would keep for personal, and probably keep for trade value as well. not like pressure lugia has trade value anyways

Hi! Can anyone trade me a 5IV adamant Landorus? I need one for an incoming tournament in my region as I own one but it's calm. I don't mind if it's cloned too. All I can offer are a bunch of 5IV pokémon, items (excluding master balls and mega stones).

Hi! Can anyone trade me a 5IV adamant Landorus? I need one for an incoming tournament in my region as I own one but it's calm. I don't mind if it's cloned too. All I can offer are a bunch of 5IV pokémon, items (excluding master balls and mega stones).
I'm offering one in my trade thread. If it is to your liking, feel free to leave a message.

This post is for the purpose of me trying to complete my ORAS pokedex and get the shiny charm. I don't much enjoy completing the pokedex, but I do enjoy hunting shinies and breeding competitive mons, so if you have a living dex this is essentially a way for you to get one or more free flawless or shiny pokes. I have no way of cloning, so these are all one of a kind. I will also breed egg moves and tutor moves onto competitive pokemon by request. All are Kalos bred so can be used in tournaments. Even the shinies.

• I do not want or need to keep the pokemon you trade me
  • I will however reward you with a flawless or shiny pokemon for every 200 entries you fill
Below I will list the entries I currently need, but first, here are the current rewards I have. Keep in mind you can request any shiny or competitive mon and I will get it as soon as I can, so if you don't like anything on this list, don't be discouraged!

~Rewards~
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Eevee (HP Dark)
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scraggy with Intimidate (HA) and Drain Punch (tutor move)
  • Leftovers
  • PP Max
  • Any other competitive mon or shiny not listed (I may offer legends from the last two gens including events, but they would not be Kalos bred)

To make this simpler, though I do have some of the pokemon included in the segments below, I will be doing entries by 200. This means there are four opportunities for pokemon up for grabs. The same person is free to reserve multiple segments if they wish. I don't need to see any mons not needed for the shiny charm (event legends I believe, so ignore those dex numbers).

Entries Needed:
1-200
201-400
401-600
601-721

Please reply or message me to reserve a segment, and let me know what reward you would like!

Thanks for helping me on my quest.

This post is for the purpose of me trying to complete my ORAS pokedex and get the shiny charm. I don't much enjoy completing the pokedex, but I do enjoy hunting shinies and breeding competitive mons, so if you have a living dex this is essentially a way for you to get one or more free flawless or shiny pokes. I have no way of cloning, so these are all one of a kind. I will also breed egg moves and tutor moves onto competitive pokemon by request. All are Kalos bred so can be used in tournaments. Even the shinies.

• I will however reward you with a flawless or shiny pokemon for every 200 entries you fill
Below I will list the entries I currently need, but first, here are the current rewards I have. Keep in mind you can request any shiny or competitive mon and I will get it as soon as I can, so if you don't like anything on this list, don't be discouraged!

~Rewards~
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scraggy with Intimidate (HA) and Drain Punch (tutor move)
  • Leftovers
  • PP Max
  • Any other competitive mon or shiny not listed (I may offer legends from the last two gens including events, but they would not be Kalos bred)

To make this simpler, though I do have some of the pokemon included in the segments below, I will be doing entries by 200. This means there are four opportunities for pokemon up for grabs. The same person is free to reserve multiple segments if they wish. I don't need to see any mons not needed for the shiny charm (event legends I believe, so ignore those dex numbers).

Entries Needed:
1-200
201-400
401-600
601-721

Please reply or message me to reserve a segment, and let me know what reward you would like!

Holy damn. Well, I can pretty much help you out with that, but it's going to cost me some (at the moment valuable) time. I can probably help you this weekend. Oh, and no need for a reward. I'll help you out for free.

You could try /r/pokemontrades and post a tradeback thread but even then I think you'd have to reduce the size of each trade. I've had to do this between all my games and even with Pokebank helping even 100 at once got really annoying very fast.

However you decide to go ahead I would suggest setting a spreadsheet up (link in your signature) to track your progress and also to make it easier to see what others can help with.

Edit: Can't work out what I've done with the formatting but you get the idea.

Hey, just FYI, as someone who has a living dex and often helps people out with filling some entries, I have to inform you that 200 entries is way too many. Even one box is quite time consuming and cloners are generally reluctant to trade 30 Pokémon. Clearing 6 boxes, transferring everything to bank, doing all those trades isn't exactly feasible.
While offering BR shinies is nice and good, community members with a living dex, myself included, are generally happy helping out with 10-15 dex entries free of charge. Increasing the incentive for more trades may seem helpful, but personally I don't like doing that many trades in general.
That being said, good luck with your dex filling, and if there are few entries that you find to be particularly troublesome let me know and I may be able to help.

Oi... So after resetting for aroundish 5-6 days (7+ hours per day) I've got myself a Naive Hoopa with 31 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 IVs, saving my game afterwards. Did I mess up for not trying to go for a Hasty one / Is a Naive mixed Hoopa inferior to a Hasty one? Since I'd also seen a few threads (this one for example) with a Naive mixed Hoopa version I thought it'd be alright :/

Last edited:

~Rewards~
  • Leftovers
  • PP Max

Entries Needed:
1-200
201-400
401-600
601-721

Holy... 200 trades is REALLY time consuming... You might want to work on that bit on your own, and then ask for trades for those you can't get. Transferring 200 pokes is a several hour job, and your rewards are fairly common. :/

Good luck though!

Oi... So after resetting for aroundish 5-6 days (7+ hours per day) I've got myself a Naive Hoopa with 31 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 IVs, saving my game afterwards. Did I mess up for not trying to go for a Hasty one / Is a Naive mixed Hoopa inferior to a Hasty one? Since I'd also seen a few threads (this one for example) with a Naive mixed Hoopa version I thought it'd be alright :/
It's great for personal use. No trade value here I'd guess.

Holy damn. Well, I can pretty much help you out with that, but it's going to cost me some (at the moment valuable) time. I can probably help you this weekend. Oh, and no need for a reward. I'll help you out for free.
Thanks Fluke! I honestly didn't realize trading 200 mons took so long, I apologize for my ignorance, I don't want to take up a lot of your time so maybe I could try and find a dex list and let you know what mons I will have a hard time getting a hold of by Friday? I think it will be mainly legends and stone evos but I'll have to confirm. Are you sure you don't need/want anything?

Thanks Fluke! I honestly didn't realize trading 200 mons took so long, I apologize for my ignorance, I don't want to take up a lot of your time so maybe I could try and find a dex list and let you know what mons I will have a hard time getting a hold of by Friday? I think it will be mainly legends and stone evos but I'll have to confirm. Are you sure you don't need/want anything?
If it's of use, click on my bankball spreadsheet link in my signature and got to the data sheet at the end of the workbook. It's a complete dex and copying it into your own should get you started.

Happy to help filling in some blank dex spaces btw but my router tends to throw a fit if I'm not careful with the number of trades so I could only help with around 10 trades max in a sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)