Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for two items: Muscle Band, Wise Glasses
Also does anyone have a well iv adamant or jolly nature Scizor? Offering speed boost Torchic (thanks to a friend on here), Protean Froakie or Contrary Snivy woth perfect iv and pokerus legit.

Can anyone with a PAL, Japanese, or Taiwanese 3DS do me a solid and redeem a HK Rayquaza code for me? I also need proof. Video or image, doesn't matter.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Also does anyone have a well iv adamant or jolly nature Scizor? Offering speed boost Torchic (thanks to a friend on here), Protean Froakie or Contrary Snivy woth perfect iv and pokerus legit.
I can give you the BP items for free :) PM/VM me

I have both those items. You can have them for free if you haven't made a deal with shiny finder already. And about the Pokemon you're looking for - I'm offering one for free in my trade thread.

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Timid Zapdos. I don't care about the pentagon or shininess, as it would be for battle maison play. I'd prefer 5IVs or something pretty close, and don't have any need for hidden power, fancy previous generation moves, or special Pokeballs.

I don't clone, so anything you'd like in return needs to be either breedable or something you can clone yourself, with an exception noted below. I've got a decent collection of non-shiny 6th gen legendary soft resets (that you'd have to be able to clone, since I'd want to keep it too) and some 4th generation egg mothers. I also am very comfortable with b/w rng, so shinies, hidden power shinies, and the like are pretty easy for me to breed up so long as you don't require the pentagon or 6th gen only egg moves. And naturally, regular non-shiny XY destiny knot breeding is a breeze.

I'll also note that I have not caught many of the Alpha Sapphire legends yet, as I already have RNGed versions from b/w, so if you SRed a Timid Zapdos in X/Y and would consider trading it for a specific ORAS legend, I'm willing to put in the SR time to trade with you (with no cloning required; I'd happily sacrifice any of the legends I haven't yet caught for a good Zapdos). I'd very much prefer you allow me to catch it in a Master Ball, however, as I still have one left from secret pal "Pick Something Up" and Master Ball SRing goes much faster than non-Master Ball SRing, even with ideal technique for IV screening.

I recognize that this is surely a longshot, but figure I should at least ask before considering something rash like banking all my Pokemon in Y and restarting the game to Zapdos hunt. Thanks a lot!

Edit: Taken care of, courtesy of Luxpluff91. Thanks all!

Last edited:
i have a shiny lvl 100 raiku hp321 atk206 def186 spa260 sdef210 spe256 nat quirqy ability pressure LF competitive Zapdos (dont care if shiny or not)

sorry i didnt put them
i put the stats in serebii it gave me those iv: 31-31-31-25-5-21
not realy sure if i did right because i am new in this gen :/
(my last pokemon game was emerald :D )

ty

Last edited:
i have a shiny lvl 100 raiku hp321 atk206 def186 spa260 sdef210 spe256 nat quirqy ability pressure LF competitive Zapdos (dont care if shiny or not)

ty
Those raw stat numbers don't tell anybody anything. People don't want to bother calculating themselves. Rather post the specific IV number.

sorry i didnt put them
i put the stats in serebii it gave me those iv: 31-31-31-25-5-21
not realy sure if i did right because i am new in this gen :/
(my last pokemon game was emerald :D )

ty
You're probs not gonna get anything for that, the nature is terrible (NEVER use neutral natures...) :/

I have both those items. You can have them for free if you haven't made a deal with shiny finder already. And about the Pokemon you're looking for - I'm offering one for free in my trade thread.
Ok I apologize for the delay (I had an 3 hours class lol ) Are you available around 8pm Est?

Hi, looking for anyone with a Japanese 3DS to redeem a shiny Xerneas. I'm offering lots of my SRs, and I'll offer more if you do a nature SR. God knows how much I'll offer if you do IVs as well.

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
still looking
I'll need a little time to RNG another one, but I've saved the fame data and such I used last time, so I can help you with that. I'll message you when I'm able to, and can give you a Trick Room -Speed nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)