Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI:

The PGL Delibird codes can now be obtained if you met the requirements of the Festive Feud competition.

If you can't find where to get the code or if the notification isn't showing when you log in, you should be able to get it from this link:

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/pokemon/present/4040

Apparently some people aren't able to get their code despite participating in 3 battles (though maybe they had some disconnects or forfeits that didn't count for whatever reason).

Also of note: there will be a Mew event coming first quarter 2016 for Japanese games, though it might be worldwide because it will be obtained by downloading a copy of virtual R/B/G/Y. O.o

Only Timid Mega Charizard Y's Fire Blast changes from a guaranteed 3HKO to an occasional 2HKO. Here are the numbers:
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde in Sun: 164-193 (42.3 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 116 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde in Sun: 164-193 (42.4 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

What do you guys think? And Merry Xmas to you btw!
Then i'd just toss. Speed is more important if running a DD set

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Quick question, for the recent HK shiny Jirachi can it be redeemed on a US 3ds? Also, what is the error message that pops up for codes unusable via foreign systems? I keep on getting a message that says the gift was not there. Just want to make sure someone didn't trade me an used code.

Restricted to Japan and Europe I think.
I can confirm that those codes did not work on my German games/3DS.

Quick question, for the recent HK shiny Jirachi can it be redeemed on a US 3ds? Also, what is the error message that pops up for codes unusable via foreign systems? I keep on getting a message that says the gift was not there. Just want to make sure someone didn't trade me an used code.
I got the same message when I tried to enter the code and I got the code from a buddy who had no reason to scam me.

Just tried it again with the same code that I tried yesterday and the message changed, because somebody else used it in the meantime.

Yesterday the message was something like "no gift could be found", today I got "you've already received this gift".

So the shiny Jirachi code is not redeemable in Italian systems?
I don't think so, since both German and Italian systems are a part of the PAL region and it didn't work for me.

Last edited:
Uhh... very torn. Best SR on an event Poké I've had.

Rayquaza (shiny event)
Nature: Modest (can't really use Dragon Ascent but I can always make something of it)
HP: 23-24
Everything else: 30-31

Very tempted to keep, even if for personal use.

Merry Christmas to all!

Uhh... very torn. Best SR on an event Poké I've had.

Rayquaza (shiny event)
Nature: Modest (can't really use Dragon Ascent but I can always make something of it)
HP: 23-24
Everything else: 30-31

Very tempted to keep, even if for personal use.

Merry Christmas to all!
Even for personal use its not terribly good....hp is low, 31 atk is basically pointless, and if any of the other stats are 30 it's only basically 3 ivs. And if either the sp atk or speed is 30 it's a definite toss.

Sorry to be so down on it but...when you can check the hp instantly and know whether it's 29 or 30-31 (the only possible keeps imo) there's really no reason to settle for that.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Just tried it again with the same code that I tried yesterday and the message changed, because somebody else used it in the meantime.

Yesterday the message was something like "no gift could be found", today I got "you've already received this gift".

I don't think so, since both German and Italian systems are a part of the PAL region and it didn't work for me.
HK Shiny Jirachi can only be redeemed in JPN, KOR and ENG if you're using a PAL console :) JPN console can redeem in all languages :)

Even for personal use its not terribly good....hp is low, 31 atk is basically pointless, and if any of the other stats are 30 it's only basically 3 ivs. And if either the sp atk or speed is 30 it's a definite toss.

Sorry to be so down on it but...when you can check the hp instantly and know whether it's 29 or 30-31 (the only possible keeps imo) there's really no reason to settle for that.
I hope I don't regret this. Tossed. And thanks.

99.9999999999999% sure this is the work of some a hole but I was wonder trading some legendaries I had cloned on here AGES ago (for the kids getting their new pokemon games on christmas) and I got a shiny Jirachi with 6 perfect ivs called "lol hax" had a fateful encounter at lvl 10 in "PC Tohoku" and the OT is "D-Pad Doc" toss for hacking or could this be legit?

99.9999999999999% sure this is the work of some a hole but I was wonder trading some legendaries I had cloned on here AGES ago (for the kids getting their new pokemon games on christmas) and I got a shiny Jirachi with 6 perfect ivs called "lol hax" had a fateful encounter at lvl 10 in "PC Tohoku" and the OT is "D-Pad Doc" toss for hacking or could this be legit?
It's a hack. Definitely a hack.

Hacked. Shiny jirachi is event only, depending on the gen a) the IV spread is impossible depending on the nature or b) incredibly hard to get and it obviously lacks the event ribbon.

All these traits make it a 101% hack (+1% just because of how a bad hack it is)

Very unsure on this soft reset..

I caught a Naughty Zekrom in a luxury ball with IVs
31/31/31/28/31/30

Is it worth keeping even though it has one missing speed point?

Very unsure on this soft reset..

I caught a Naughty Zekrom in a luxury ball with IVs
31/31/31/28/31/30

Is it worth keeping even though it has one missing speed point?
I'd definitely toss it because of that flawed Speed.
Zekrom shares a Speed tier with Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Ho-oh, Giratina and a bunch of other stuff that is currently used in VGC, so it needs every Speed point that it can possibly have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)