Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
If you think on toss it, could you trade with me? I don't need Mew for competitive purposes.
I feel like I have said the same thing in this thread before, but "toss" doesn't mean "release". It means he will soft-reset and try again. He doesn't literally "toss" it, as in keep it and not care what happens to it.

You should aim for a defensive nature, impish is very good. However, if you want to get gimmicky and go offensive or baton pass +speed would be best.
Easy toss. 28+ minimum for stats that are going to be used, and some will tell you 30+ minimum if you want any trade value at all. I also don't think an offensive nature does Mew any favors despite its absurdly huge move pool...
Thanks. I will keep resetting then.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Ok... POSSIBLE keeper here.

Mew | Careful
28/31/31/x/30/31

Keep or toss?? I'm leaning towards keeping.
Toss for the reasons Reisuke stated. Pretty much anytime you get an imperfect IV in the boosted stat it's an auto toss

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ok... POSSIBLE keeper here.

Mew | Careful
28/31/31/x/30/31

Keep or toss?? I'm leaning towards keeping.
Also, not sure if this is relevant anymore, but anything less than 31 HP on a base 100 HP Pokemon means 100 HP subs (breakable by Seismic Toss). You can only get 101 HP subs (takes 2 Seismic Toss to break) with 31 IV + 252 EV investment.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I'm still holding out on this one. People on chat telling me I should keep.
Is it for battling or for trading? If it is for your own battling, it's probably fine. If it is for trading, people are not going to trade for it because there will be others with more patience (it's only been out for a day or two after all....) who want a better Mew, so eventually there will be one which is better than that one.

Like Skymin mentioned above, depends on what you plan to do with it. Typically people like see as close to flawless IVs as possible when trading, but for battling it's really up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)