Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got the moonball gastly..I did reply to ur post, u may have missed it as its on my wall, In that if u have a male of your misdreavus then I can add perish song onto what I already got on gastly or u can have female 5iv with disable as it is

Check my spitback thread for slowpoke

Edit: does anyone have a spare soothe bell....I just lost mine in a wild battle! >.<
Thanks for the headsup!

Still looking for male impish poke that can brreed with skarmory, desperately!

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss

Lance's Dragonite
Sassy
31/31/31/31/31/14

Does the 14 speed matter consider it's a -speed nature? Too fast?

No doubt I must keep this (for trades) right?
Jirachi jolly
30/31/31/11/31/31

Edit: kept it now, thank you guys:)

Last edited:
Thank you! I actually wanted a careful one but I guess I had no choice in this case. :)
You'll be able to trade for what you want with that :)
I can probably get you a soothe bell if you still need it.

What do people use to keep track of stuff they have traded for? Even with keeping a list of trades in my thread, that misses stuff from helping out here. Does anyone have any suggestions?
If its still ok for a soothe bell i'd appreciate it..what do u want for it?

I managed to get a Serperior with Contrary :) so major thanks !

I have another request:

- Does anyone have a Skarmory (as long as it has max IVs for HP, ATK, Def and Sp.D I'm happy), impish nature with whirlwind and brave bird ?

- Manectric timid nature 4-6 IVs with HP Ice

- Charmander adamant nature with dragon dance

- Timburr, Gurdurr or Conkeldurr with Mach Punch (ability doesn't matter to me)

Anything is plenty

I managed to get a Serperior with Contrary :) so major thanks !

I have another request:

- Does anyone have a Skarmory (as long as it has max IVs for HP, ATK, Def and Sp.D I'm happy), impish nature with whirlwind and brave bird ?

- Manectric timid nature 4-6 IVs with HP Ice

- Charmander adamant nature with dragon dance

- Timburr, Gurdurr or Conkeldurr with Mach Punch (ability doesn't matter to me)

Anything is plenty
Check my thread for the Skarmory and Manectric.

Just got an Impish Articuno with 30/31/31/0/31/26... The only thing I'm not sure about is the speed since I'm going to run a support set.
Worth keeping or no?

Just got an Impish Articuno with 30/31/31/0/31/26... The only thing I'm not sure about is the speed since I'm going to run a support set.
Worth keeping or no?
Toss. Partially the Spe, but also imperfect HP and Articuno wants a -Atk nature(it has higher SpA than Atk, and you want less Atk cuz SwagPlay stuff.)

Toss. Partially the Spe, but also imperfect HP and Articuno wants a -Atk nature(it has higher SpA than Atk, and you want less Atk cuz SwagPlay stuff.)
Tbh the attack doesn't make much of a difference to me. Since I was planning on running a support set, I was going to use Toxic, Protect, Roost and Fly (cos it'll take up 2 turns, which'll help for stalling).. so a -spa nature isn't too bad. But ye, the speed and HP are going to be bad so I'm gonna have to toss.

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a Nest Ball Chlorophyll Female Bulbasaur, so that I don't have to bother with Friend Safari. Nature and IVs aren't too important, but either way I'd be willing to trade for something from my spreadsheet. Have been reading here a long time but never got into on-site trading so hopefully this works ok.

Also looking for someone to tutor a Smeargle Dark Void, willing to compensate similarly.

Thanks!

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a Nest Ball Chlorophyll Female Bulbasaur, so that I don't have to bother with Friend Safari. Nature and IVs aren't too important, but either way I'd be willing to trade for something from my spreadsheet. Have been reading here a long time but never got into on-site trading so hopefully this works ok.

Also looking for someone to tutor a Smeargle Dark Void, willing to compensate similarly.

Thanks!
I've got the Bulbasaur, I think its IVs are pretty good too. I was breeding for quite a while so I should have at least 4 IV ones to trade.

I've got the Bulbasaur, I think its IVs are pretty good too. I was breeding for quite a while so I should have at least 4 IV ones to trade.
Cool! Let me know what you'd like, I could even breed up an imperfect of something that I don't have on-hand.

I haven't had access to a computer for a while, I'm still looking for a hoopa.
I really don't have anything special to trade, but at the least I have one of these to offer:
Shiny Raquaza, Shiny Beldum, Diancie, Celebi and most recent downloadable one Jirachi (in case you want 2? I don't know lol. Like I said I have very little to offer.)
Thanks for reading!
All the best,
Erik

Last edited:
Keep or Toss?
Jirachi calm (useful?) nature (although it's not careful again, as I wanted it to be)
31/28/31/31/31/31

Kept, What a lucky day! :)
Sorry about not editing my previous post mods, I still got a lot to learn! :D

I haven't had access to a computer for a while, I'm still looking for a hoopa.
I really don't have anything special to trade, but at the least I have one of these to offer:
Shiny Raquaza, Shiny Beldum, Diancie, Celebi and most recent downloadable one Jirachi (in case you want 2? I don't know lol. Like I said I have very little to offer.)
Thanks for reading!
All the best,
Erik
I would give you one for free if you could find us anyone being able to clone it. CrazyMan is also waiting for the one I offered to him because of this. Just notice that I don't have a proof video for this. I had to learn that in the past weeks and didn't know I should do this before. Also notice that it's a different one as the one CrazyMan is waiting for. So if you don't mind. :)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep or Toss?
Jirachi calm (useful?) nature (although it's not careful again, as I wanted it to be)
31/28/31/31/31/31

What a lucky day! :)
I'd def keep ...please can u do all my SR projects for me!!! ..ive spent 5 days on a poke that i'll prob never even use!!

(Also edit ur previous post instead of doing two posts...im just letting you know before a mod dose! :D )

I'd def keep ...please can u do all my SR projects for me!!! ..ive spent 5 days on a poke that i'll prob never even use!!

(Also edit ur previous post instead of doing two posts...im just letting you know before a mod dose! :D )
Haha yeah I must admit I've been incredible lucky today. Hopefully I can keep on that. Just contact me about that then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)