Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give HA Snivy and I don't want any special pokemon in return, I'd just want you to help me evolve a Poliwhirl and a Seadra.

Edit: taroxaize trade done (also evolved my two pokes)
That's no problem at all, that'd be brilliant :)

My FC is 2105-8928-6860, let me know your FC and when you're online! I should be for the next couple of hours at least

Last edited:
What is the current policy on AltWFC usage for trading? If I want to trade directly with another user in gen 4/5 by using the AltWFC servers, is this permitted here?

LF: 5 IV Sassy Ditto with 0 in Speed IV. I know it's rather specific and difficult to obtain...in return, I can offer a cloned, GameStop lvl. 5 Jirachi or I have a few good IVed/Natured 'mons for trade. Thanks!

Can I clone somebody's soul dew? Send it to me on a junk pokemon and I will send it back with the soul dew attached, while you hold one of my pokemon. Or you could trade me one to keep.

Looking to fill some friend safaris. Anyone with

Smeargle
Spiritomb
Breloom
Lapras
Frogadier

I have:
5327-0927-9180 (dunsparse,audino,ditto)
4270-4204-9714 (pawniard,sneasel,sableye)
1719-3202-6529( emolga,pikachu,galvantula)

Pm me and I'll add all 3. Any other safari is welcome as most I have are now inactive.

Omfg so after half an hour of SRing I got a shiny zekrom with amazing IVs, in a luxury ball. BUT! My sync failed. Is there any way this can work?

Shiny Zekrom - quiet
30-31/24-25/30-31/30-31/24-25/30-31

Can't decide if this is insanely good or bad luck!!

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Omfg so after half an hour of SRing I got a shiny zekrom with amazing IVs, in a luxury ball. BUT! My sync failed. Is there any way this can work?

Shiny Zekrom - quiet
30-31/24-25/30-31/30-31/24-25/30-31

Can't decide if this is insanely good or bad luck!!
Depends on what you want really. In terms of battling I'd say it's a toss. It's too fast for a -speed nature and it's attack is not good for competitive use.

In terms of trade value I don't know how many people would trade for an imperfect pokemon with the wrong nature. Granted it is a pentagon shiny so it does have a bit of value.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with keeping personal trophies that have sentimental value.

Depends on what you want really. In terms of battling I'd say it's a toss. It's too fast for a -speed nature and it's attack is not good for competitive use.

In terms of trade value I don't know how many people would trade for an imperfect pokemon with the wrong nature. Granted it is a pentagon shiny so it does have a bit of value.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with keeping personal trophies that have sentimental value.
I noticed not all of the sets run max speed, but I guess the nature has a larger impact than some EVs. I'll probably give it some kind of mixed set and see what happens. I sort of expected, if anything, an adamant one with good IVs in the wrong places, not this hahaha, but I mainly wanted it to be shiny anyway.

Hi everyone, this is gonna be a two parter

First, does anyone have a Munchlax/Snorlax with self-destruct and/or fire punch? I would like to breed a Snorlax with both moves eventually

Second, does anyone have a Scizor/Sycther with Superpower for breeding purposes?

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am creating a team based off of Battle #21 from my current Maison Triples streak, am looking for a few 'mons to get breeding with:
- Modest Spritzee
- Adamant Squirtle (preferably w/ Fake Out)
- Adamant Mudkip (preferably w/ Avalanche)

Natures/IVs/Genders/Abilities irrelevant, have the male parents ready to pass requested Egg Moves with, so those are optional.

Second, does anyone have a Scizor/Sycther with Superpower for breeding purposes?
I take it you don't have enough BPs to tutor Superpower onto your current Scizor? (not a Scyther Egg Move)

If you can wait until tomorrow morning, I should have one ready for you.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited:
1. Does Synchronize work on soft-resetting event Pokemon?

2. After 693 resets (yes, we're looking at more than 11 hours of this), I've come across this Shaymin.

25/x/31/31/27/31 Modest

Toss or keep? (It's just HP Dragon)

EDIT: I should mention that it would be for personal use only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)