Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I'm wrestling with an Adamant decision, too: got Virizion this morning, 31/31/17/2/31/31. Not being Jolly should probably be a deal-breaker, but as I'm planning this to be a Salac set, Adamant is workable. Also, am planning this more for Maison use (very rarely play competitively), so that might weigh in on said decision.

Keep or toss?

Vadaam , toss--unlike with the lack of Defense in my Virizion's case, the lack of Speed on the Zekrom is absolutely a deal-breaker (10 Spd IVs is too slow for all standard sets and too fast for Trick Room usage).
Damn, that's a real shame, looks like its going to have to be relegated to the trophy case then. Thanks a lot anyway!

Looking for females of the following:
Dive Ball Immunity (HA) Gligar (Thanks ooh_shiny!)
Friend Ball Weedle

CMT if you have these, I also have a bunch of females in cool balls that haven't been bred competitively if you're looking for something in particular. Thanks :)
I can breed you a female Friend ball Weedle. Let me know if you still need it.

Anyone have an HA female Nidoran in a cool ball, a female Level Ball Starly or a Drifloon with defog?

Last edited:
Damn, that's a real shame, looks like its going to have to be relegated to the trophy case then. Thanks a lot anyway!
I heard of one strategy where that could be useful... The IVs are probably still a deal breaker, but hear me out.
I heard of people doing double battles with both Zekrom and Reshiram, because their moves are more powerful when used right after one another. So if you can give them similar speed, but have Reshiram be faster, they can both use their signature moves for extra damage. He is a shiny, so maybe you could at least try this strategy.

Does anyone have a spitback a HA Amaura spitback to give away? I want to breed one myself.
I have one for you, let me know when you can trade.

I heard of one strategy where that could be useful... The IVs are probably still a deal breaker, but hear me out.
I heard of people doing double battles with both Zekrom and Reshiram, because their moves are more powerful when used right after one another. So if you can give them similar speed, but have Reshiram be faster, they can both use their signature moves for extra damage. He is a shiny, so maybe you could at least try this strategy.

I have one for you, let me know when you can trade.
So how do their signature moves work, one straight after the other? As in, they can't be interrupted by a move from something on the other team? That sounds pretty interesting, and I'm always a fan of cool gimmicks :D

So how do their signature moves work, one straight after the other? As in, they can't be interrupted by a move from something on the other team? That sounds pretty interesting, and I'm always a fan of cool gimmicks :D
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it has to be immediately after one another. So try to get their speed stats like right next to each other.

OK, so this is sort of a convoluted yet interesting request....

Later this month I'm supposed to attend the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo, And I just realized this is the best place to attempt this-see I bought the eShop versions of Pokemon RBY, and in my Red version I still need to evolve 2 pokes on my team into Alakazam and Golem. Will anyone else here be attending that to fulfill this request?

modularform

formerly Salamance
Hi, I want to start breeding flawless Pokemon, but I don't have a flawless Ditto. So, could someone trade or clone one for me? In terms of what I have to offer in return, I would be willing to trade a Naive Frogadier with Protean whose IV's are 13/31/31/31/31/31, an Adamant Mawile with Intimidate whose IV's are 30/31/25/22/31/28, or a Timid Manaphy whose IV's are 30-31 in everything, except for Speed, which is a 13. Thank you!

I know this may have been answered before, but I've been digging all over the internet and keep coming up with conflicting answers. For Masuda method breeding, does the foreign Pokemon have to come from a foreign game or can it come from a local game with the language set to a foreign language? Can you change the language to a foreign language (US cartridge with the language set to French) and transfer a "French" Pokemon to another US cartridge set to English, and breed the two using the Masuda method? Or is the Masuda Method based off some region lock in the cartridge or the system?

I want to know if I can breed my own Masuda Method Pokemon but I don't want to start a game up only to find out it doesn't work.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If the two Pokémon have different language tags [those little dark boxes that say "FRE" or "SPA" or "ITA", etc.] on their summary screen (note: if the Pokémon doesn't have one, it is of your current language and counts as different to any Pokémon with a language tag) they are compatible for Masuda Method breeding.

Hi, I want to start breeding flawless Pokemon, but I don't have a flawless Ditto. So, could someone trade or clone one for me? In terms of what I have to offer in return, I would be willing to trade a Naive Frogadier with Protean whose IV's are 13/31/31/31/31/31, an Adamant Mawile with Intimidate whose IV's are 30/31/25/22/31/28, or a Timid Manaphy whose IV's are 30-31 in everything, except for Speed, which is a 13. Thank you!
Check out Most's giveaway in his signature.

Anyone here have a spare casual male Sunflora lying around? Nothing special I just need a male for for the purpose of leveling it up and breeding moves down for egg moves onto a breedable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)