Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF someone trustful who can redeem and SR (only Nature) my NA Arceus Code.
In return you can clone it afterwards.

I got a Sassy Heatran

31/20/31/31/31/8

Keep or not? Maybe can work on trick room but i dont know
Trick Room is a heavily offensive archetype where defensive natures serve basically no purpose (unless the Pokémon is a Trick Room setter). If it was Quiet, maybe. Sassy Heatran is just bad and gets nothing from having that nature. TOSS.

Pokeball suggestions for Gible, Trapinch, Croagunk, Porygon, Torchic, Gohitita, Vulpix, and Hippopotas? I've got some new projects that are wrapping up for this week and I'd like any opinions for these babies.

Edit: I'd also like to know shiny pokeball suggestions if possible. For example shiny Trapinch is dark gray colored so I think a Heavy Ball would look best on it.

Last edited:
What nature were you looking for? If it was natures like Timid, Modest, or Calm then I would toss.
I want a timid or calm

Trick Room is a heavily offensive archetype where defensive natures serve basically no purpose (unless the Pokémon is a Trick Room setter). If it was Quiet, maybe. Sassy Heatran is just bad and gets nothing from having that nature. TOSS.
Oh thanks for the tip

And fck i got one 31/xx/31/31/31/31

But jolly... syncro not work T_T

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Pokeball suggestions for Gible, Trapinch, Croagunk, Porygon, Torchic, Gohitita, Vulpix, and Hippopotas? I've got some new projects that are wrapping up for this week and I'd like any opinions for these babies.

Edit: I'd also like to know shiny pokeball suggestions if possible. For example shiny Trapinch is dark gray colored so I think a Heavy Ball would look best on it.

(for shiny mega)

(if wild caught)

(can only be in a Poke Ball unless caught in Gen V Entralink)

(Male)
(Female)
(shiny male)
(shiny female)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What about for VGC? Would it have any impact since the stat was the same at Lvl. 50?
Yes, Pokemon with Full investment in a stat have 1 less point in a stat with 30 than it would have with 31. And Since Raikou tends to run full speed investment, it'd be missing out on 1 point with an IV of 30 in speed. I'd only accept 30 speed on Pokemon that don't run investment in it, or on Pokemon that need to have an even number in speed for that Hidden Power type (like fire).

What about for VGC? Would it have any impact since the stat was the same at Lvl. 50?
That is only true if you don't invest EVs into Speed. A 30 in a stat means that a Pokémon will never be able to reach the same maximum as a Pokémon with a 31 in that same stat.
For competitive purposes flawed Speed is a dealbreaker, Hidden Power Ice or not. Especially on a speedy fragile attacker.

The only thing that this Raikou has going for it, is the fact that all the other base 115 Speed Pokémon are not very common. Though this might change in the future and Gamefreak might introduce more Pokémon that share Raikou's speed tier.
Don't settle on flawed Speed if you want competitive value unless it's for the Maison or something.

EDIT: Gen VII's Hyper Training though.

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
The speed would be 1 point below max at lv 50, assuming max speed EVs (which only goes to 248 EVs with an IV of 30)

/me uses Trick Room on ninjas

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.

Also looking for:
.Sail and Jaw Fossil (not the pokémons)
.Relic Gold
.PAL Codes for Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal
.PAL Code for Arceus

For trade I have a complete set of PAL Aldora Birds codes (only trading for the event codes I want).
I can also do breeding projects for the Vivillons and the items.
VM or PM.

EDIT:Also looking for a trusted cloner for my shiny Pichu.

Last edited:
Keep/Toss/Bottlecap (as in good catch but hold onto it till Gen 7)?
Kyurem
Nature: Mild
31/30/26-27/31/31/28-29

Probably has little competitive/trade use, but come Gen 7's Hypertraining, most of the work is already done for me. So I'd be willing to keep this if only to get it hyper-trained first.

Last edited:
Kyurem
31/30/26-27/31/31/28-29

Probably has little competitive/trade use, but come Gen 7's Hypertraining, most of the work is already done for me. So I'd be willing to keep this if only to get it hyper-trained first.
Was that the nature you were going for? Also a lot of things about hypertraining aren't verified yet like if battlecaps might be of a limited amount.

Kyurem
31/30/26-27/31/31/28-29

I kinda agree with Impact here. I don't think that bottle caps will be too rare, because cloning. But I do think that there is too much that we don't know about Hyper Training yet to base the decision on it.
What if GF trolls us by only allowing Pokémon with your OT/ID to be hyper-trained or something...
What if it's limited to Gen VII Pokémon with the Gen VII symbol for some reason...
Not likely and Super Training was available to all the Pokémon, but there is no way to know.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for:

1) protean frogadier (or any pokemon in its evolutionary line)
2) gale wing fletchinder (or any pokemon its evolutionary line)

IVs/nature don't matter.

FC: 4785-9026-8345

Hello,

I am looking for:

1) protean frogadier (or any pokemon in its evolutionary line)
2) gale wing fletchinder (or any pokemon its evolutionary line)

IVs/nature don't matter.

FC: 4785-9026-8345
I have the froakie and fletchinder... adding you now

My fc is 2208-6049-5807

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)