Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF a Keldeo to clone, preferably a competitive one with a Modest or Timid nature. Happy to provide another bunch of clones for the original owner's redist in payment.

Additionally, while breeding Mantykes to try and start a Littlw Cup team based around it, got one with 0 speed. If anyone wants me to evolve and clone for 0 speed Water 1 egg group breeder, I'm happy to do so, and given a tad more time provide copies of the item for transferring the speed IV to boot.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.

Also looking for:
.Relic Gold
.Shiny Xerneas
.Shiny Yveltal
.pentagon Arceus

For trade I have a set of PAL Aldora birds codes (only for the event pokémons). I can also do breeding projects on ORAS. PM/VM me.

Could somebody help me trade evolve 4-5 Pokemon? (Kingdra, Steelix, Machamp, Golem and potentially Rhyperior) I'm not really sure what anyone would want in return for helping me with this, but let me know and I'll see if it's possible.

Cheers:)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Could somebody help me trade evolve 4-5 Pokemon? (Kingdra, Steelix, Machamp, Golem and potentially Rhyperior) I'm not really sure what anyone would want in return for helping me with this, but let me know and I'll see if it's possible.

Cheers:)
Sure! :) Add my fc, which is in my signature. What is your FC? I don't need anything in return! Do you have all the Evolution Items?

I'm looking for a rypherior and a dusknoir(or protector and reaper clothing). If any body has one or both of these let me know what you want in return and I'll see if I have it:)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Can someone help me evolve my Machoke into Machamp real quick? Greatly appreciate the help :)
I can help ya kuladiamond :)

also, yay 1000 posts \o/

Not a simple question or request, so I'll keep it brief.

Yup, this my 1000th post. Not flashy by any means, but that's not really my style. Would much rather spend it the same way I've spent many of my other posts...helping someone out ^_^

Going on 3 years here, and I find myself in a place I never would have imagined. The coolness of having 2 badges, working with the social media team, and even interacting with some of the "big names" around here still hasn't worn off and probably never will haha. I'm honored to be a part of the community and to have met a lot of awesome people along the way!

And since no milestone post is complete without a few shout-outs: Thanks for probably the longest PM known the man <Totes>. It's always fun chatting and playing Smash, even if you own me pretty much every time! Yup, another obligatory mention in Wifi of .com. Thanks for having my back and for all your hard work (that goes to the rest of the Wifi mods too!). To cant say: From battling to IT, you're always suckering me into teaching me something new! And to all you Social Media guys and gals out there, especially the past and present giveaway teams: I've got a lot of respect for you. It's no small task to keep all that going, and I hope you keep going strong!

Lastly, to Wifi where I spend probably way too much time. It's amazing to see so many people come together to help each other out, from here in sqsr to the giveaways. I've certainly made quite a few friends here! Shout-out to you :)

So here's to the next 1000 posts and 3 more years. I can't wait to see what it brings...

Last edited:
Lf
Hippowdon
Ability: Sand stream
Relaxed Nature
- Slack Off
- Yawn
If anyone can help me out with these egg moves

Cheers
I have an impish one. Female and has both yawn and slack off
Hey Guys, just got into breeding and want to trade a modest 5IV Charmander for any dratini with extreme speed, cheers! :).
I have a spare japanese dratini with e-speed but I don't know what IVs it's got though. Do you want a flawless one or just one with e-speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)