Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello I have a question, does the dream radar still work for Pokemon black 2 and white 2? If so I have another question:

Can you use it unlimited times? I'm looking to get the Genie trio and was wondering if it's possible to get them, send them to B2W2, transfer to pokebank, restart your B2W2, and complete the process again? Let me know thanks!
The genies are once per save file for both Dream Radar and BW2. I recommend to back up your SD card from your 3DS after capturing each genie before sending them to the game to rng. this way you can always reload that save state instead of having to replay the game every time you want the genies. be aware that restoring that save state impacts your entire SD card in case you have other digital downloads. lmk if you need help with any of this via pm.

The genies are once per save file for both Dream Radar and BW2. I recommend to back up your SD card from your 3DS after capturing each genie before sending them to the game to rng. this way you can always reload that save state instead of having to replay the game every time you want the genies. be aware that restoring that save state impacts your entire SD card in case you have other digital downloads. lmk if you need help with any of this via pm.
I was planning on RNGing my genies (and Gen IV Legends) from the Dream Radar and I backed them up months ago. Is there anything I need to do aside from remembering to back up my current SD Card data so I can keep it or is the process more complicated than that?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was planning on RNGing my genies (and Gen IV Legends) from the Dream Radar and I backed them up months ago. Is there anything I need to do aside from remembering to back up my current SD Card data so I can keep it or is the process more complicated than that?
nope, you got it :) also i guess worth mentioning dont forget that the levels of the pokemon you receive are dependent on the # of badges you have in case you werent aware

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
be aware that restoring that save state impacts your entire SD card in case you have other digital downloads.
You can avoid this by only backing up/restoring the Dream Radar data on the SD card. The path is as follows (should be the same for all regions):
SD:\Nintendo 3DS\*\*\title\00040000\000ae100\

(tagging Regiultima115 so that they see this too)

Last edited:
LF HA Xatu. IVs or Nature don't matter. I would get one myself but I don't have a psychic safari with Xatu
Edit: Helped by ss1234

Last edited:
Looking for somebody to tutor Knock Off on my Malamar in ORAS. It's shiny, Careful nature, Contrary, 31/31/31/X/31/31 in a Net Ball and you may keep a copy!

Hey,
wanting to breed some hidden power shiny pokemon with mixed attacking nature. I have a spread which gives a 31 in attack, which pokes would be worth breeding with that?
Thanks for info! :)

Hey,
wanting to breed some hidden power shiny pokemon with mixed attacking nature. I have a spread which gives a 31 in attack, which pokes would be worth breeding with that?
Just off the top of my head. Some are niche.

30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Blaziken (needs HA)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Infernape (either Ability works really)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Raichu (prefers HA, needs Volttackle)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Rash Hydreigon (Mild works too, but I prefer physical bulk > special bulk for priority moves)
31/31/31/31/31/00 Quiet/Brave Tangrowth (you could also go for the 30 Speed IV instead of 0. Just make sure that it's even for HP Ice. Needs HA)
31/31/31/31/31/00 Quiet Camerupt (Mega is usually Special, but it has the movepool to pull of a mixed set. Regular Camerupt likes mixed)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Hasty/Naive Houndoom (likes using special attacks. also likes having Sucker Punch for priority)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Quiet/Brave Eelektross

Just off the top of my head. Some are niche.

30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Blaziken (needs HA)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Infernape (either Ability works really)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Raichu (prefers HA, needs Volttackle)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Rash Hydreigon (Mild works too, but I prefer physical bulk > special bulk for priority moves)
31/31/31/31/31/00 Quiet/Brave Tangrowth (you could also go for the 30 Speed IV instead of 0. Just make sure that it's even for HP Ice. Needs HA)
31/31/31/31/31/00 Quiet Camerupt (Mega is usually Special, but it has the movepool topull of a mixed set. Regular Camerupt likes mixed)
30/31/30/31/31/31 Hasty/Naive Houndoom (likes using special attacks. also likes having Sucker Punch for priority)
Thanks! Was planning on Infernape and have Blaziken already :) Thanks for the others! :)

Hey,
Greninja, Dragonite and salamence are fairly standard but also aegislash if u want something stronger than shadow sneak but not want to loose sacred sword. There are lower tier poke like electrabuzz and magmorter that have wide movepools. Swampert has excellent coverage moves on his special side but gets the boost on his physical side when mega'd. Im a fan of special lucario but everyone else uses physical, but he tends to like SD or NP so a mixed set may be redundant on him. I've heard of a solar beam talonflame theorymon'd but never used it myself so couldnt tell you how good it is or isnt
...sorry prob not as useful as nelsons answer! ^.^

Greninja, Dragonite and salamence are fairly standard but also aegislash if u want something stronger than shadow sneak but not want to loose sacred sword. There are lower tier poke like electrabuzz and magmorter that have wide movepools. Swampert has excellent coverage moves on his special side but gets the boost on his physical side when mega'd. Im a fan of special lucario but everyone else uses physical, but he tends to like SD or NP so a mixed set may be redundant on him. I've heard of a solar beam talonflame theorymon'd but never used it myself so couldnt tell you how good it is or isnt
...sorry prob not as useful as nelsons answer! ^.^
Still good! Thanks! :)

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Timid/Hasty/Naive Icy Snow or Tundra Vivillon with its Egg Move Rage Powder.

PM me if you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)