Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this counts as a question for the most generation RNG thread or not, but does Sweet Scent attract Roamers at all or do you require to move in the grass?

Does anyone have a spare Amaura/Aurorus, preferably with freeze-dry or alternatively, a Lapras with Freeze-Dry? Feel free to let me know if you need something in return.

Hi. After 200+ eggs, I seem unable to get a female HP fire HA Eevee. On the other hand, I've ended up with a few HP fire MALE Eevees (31/e/31/30/31/30 spread). They are all Modest with 4 Egg Moves, come in a Dream Ball and have its Hidden Ability. So if anyone is interested, feel free to PM/VM me.

Hello, long time no see.

I reset for this Arceus last night from the recent event

Arceus
Timid
31/11/31/31/30/31

What's best to do with him?

I am looking for a scizo r or any shape or for. To use in the unova classic this weekend? It is the last mon I need for my team.

I don't have anything of any worth to trade, but if anyone has one to spare later today it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, long time no see.

I reset for this Arceus last night from the recent event

Arceus
Timid
31/11/31/31/30/31

What's best to do with him?
Nice Arceus, personally I'd use it for a calm mind set or a fast support set that doesn't require Defog.

The Arceus Ghost set comes to mind:

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

But a lot of other sets could work for that Arceus, like Stealth Rock Arceus Fairy or Perish trap Arceus-Dark among many other sets.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Repost:

Looking for a Timid/Hasty/Naive Icy Snow or Tundra Vivillon with its Egg Move Rage Powder.

PM me if you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)