Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do that for you. FC's in my signature; let me know yours and I'll hop online (either by VM, PM, edit into your post, edit into your signature or hit reply ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
Sorry, a friend of mine just helped me! I was updating the post xD thanks a lot anyway :)

Trying to build a UU team :)
LF for the following if anyone has spit backs lying around as the GTS has failed me:

-4-6V Mudkip with Torrent
-4-6V Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon (with Earth Power if possible) helped by Loki669 and ss1234
-4-6V Jolly Aerodactyl or Zubat/Crobat - helped by Loki669

FT 4-6IV spitbacks and legendaries

Thank you!

Last edited:
669, post: 6974552, member: 345757"]I can wait no problem ive been trying for slopoke for 5 days

Thanks i really appreciate anything i can get u

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

No
problem its bold 5 iv and will send tomorrow!

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just soft-resetted this GF Victini (i.e. the one without V-Create or any other Event moves):

Naive, 31/31/31/18/20/31

Should I keep it?

Just soft-resetted this GF Victini (i.e. the one without V-Create or any other Event moves):

Naive, 31/31/31/18/20/31

Should I keep it?
With a naive nature you'd like to run a mixed set, but with such low SpA I don't think that's feasible.
If you go full-physical the SpD would be unnecessarily abysmal.

Toss.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to swap FCs for Friend Safari access? Ditto safari would be awesome, but I could use any and all safaris!

Hi guys! LF female timid Vulpix in moon stone; a spitback with em or IV wouldn't be bad, but I really need at least a female in ball.
I have many spitback from my past breedjects.
At the moment I can offer:
some Adamant Spiritomb, Infiltrator - Nightmtare, Destiny Bond and Grudge in Dream Ball

1x Jolly Weedle in Friend Ball

1x Impish Onix - Rollout, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast and Heavy Bomb in Heavy Ball

I have more Pokèmon in Apricorns/Dream Ball in the Pokébank, if you want a list just send me a PM :)

Solved

Last edited:
LF: Someone to tutor a couple of moves and someone who has tm substitute to teach my Persian. My Persian also needs one of the tutor moves which is hyper voice. The other tutor move is superpower for my luxray/luxio

Hey everyone! I just finished iv breeding sableye and I need a non us / north America (preferably male, or female with prankster, and good ivs) sableye for Masuda shiny breeding. I have good iv snivy and sableye and a bunch of other pokes I'm willing to trade. Thank you! (I'll post my fc and Ign with more information upon response)

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey everyone! I just finished iv breeding sableye and I need a non us / north America (preferably male, or female with prankster, and good ivs) sableye for Masuda shiny breeding. I have good iv snivy and sableye and a bunch of other pokes I'm willing to trade. Thank you! (I'll post my fc and Ign with more information upon response)
Welcome to Smogon! Not exactly what you asked for, but you could get a flawless German Ditto from Most as a part of an ongoing giveaway. Just check out this post on how to get one.

I can
Trying to build a UU team :)
LF for the following if anyone has spit backs lying around as the GTS has failed me:

-4-6V Mudkip with Torrent
-4-6V Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon (with Earth Power if possible)
-4-6V Jolly Aerodactyl or Zubat/Crobat

FT 4-6IV spitbacks and legendaries

Thank you!
can help you out with mudkip, aerodactyl, and zubat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)