Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a VGC ready Talonflame, Adamant nature with Quick Guard and Tailwind, or even a Fletchling would be nice.
I can breed and bump you one if you'd like.
Really? I don't want to bother you with that.

31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant
Gale wings
EM: Tailwind/Quick guard
I got this one as a fletchling already if you dont want to breed
  • Fletchling
    31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Gale wings - Female
  • Fletchling
  • Fletchling
  • Fletchling
    31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Gale wings - male
  • Fletchling
- home from work in 2.5 hrs though

31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant
Gale wings
EM: Tailwind/Quick guard
I got this one as a fletchling already if you dont want to breed

• Fletchling
    • Fletchling
    • Fletchling
    • Fletchling
    • Fletchling

- home from work in 2.5 hrs though
Awesome! Can I have it then? I'll be at home in like 5 hours (7 pm, GMT -5). I brought my 3DS to work but I don't know when I have spare time to do the trade.

Looking for someone to clone a team - the Battle Spot Community Create a Team to be exact. I may also need help distributing but at the moment cloning is the priority.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey all,

I'm looking for a HA Abra and a HA Karrablast, PM me here or on IRC if you have both/either :) Need a quick turn around :P Any old thing will do :)

Awesome! Can I have it then? I'll be at home in like 5 hours (7 pm, GMT -5). I brought my 3DS to work but I don't know when I have spare time to do the trade.
Yes you can have it, i am on GMT time tho so cant promise i'll be up at midnight but if i am we can trade tonight or im around all weekend :)

dchunter4827 ..edit your first post rather than double posting ...just letting you know before mods do :) ...too late >.<

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have a blaziken with its mega stone? It doesn't need to be the event pokemon but I just missed the mega stone. The mega stone is really all I want.

I need someone to help me evolve my magmar and electabuzz please

Moderator edit: Don't double post.
Welcome to Smogon! I can help with the trade evolutions. I'll add you and head on once you reply here, edit your post, PM me, or VM me with your FC. :) Here's my info: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
I'm looking for the Cynthia's Garchomp from the Sinnoh Classic as I couldn't battle during vacation. Either code or a physical version of the Pokemon is fine.

Can anyone hook me up with a female Moxie Litleo/Pyroar in a Repeat Ball? Or if anyone has a Friend Safari with Pyroar so I can catch one myself?

I'm planning some Doubles Entrainment shenanigans if anyone's wondering why I want one. I don't really have much to offer but I do have a crapton of BP if anyone wants an Ability Capsule or something.

Can anyone hook me up with a female Moxie Litleo/Pyroar in a Repeat Ball? Or if anyone has a Friend Safari with Pyroar so I can catch one myself?

I'm planning some Doubles Entrainment shenanigans if anyone's wondering why I want one. I don't really have much to offer but I do have a crapton of BP if anyone wants an Ability Capsule or something.
I can catch you one in the friend safari for free. Put a wingull or zigzagoon on the GTS asking for a female lv30 Pyroar with my username as message.

I'm looking for the Cynthia's Garchomp from the Sinnoh Classic as I couldn't battle during vacation. Either code or a physical version of the Pokemon is fine.
I've redeemed a code for one on my 3DS but waiting to see what the deal is which Hyper Training before I grab it from the Pokecentre. I'm all for making life easier if I don't need to Soft Reset to get a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)