Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, looking for Marvel Scale, Adamant, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed Dratini! Pokeball Gender and IVs do not matter. PM me, I have multiple pokemon for trade.

Hey, looking for Marvel Scale, Adamant, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed Dratini! Pokeball Gender and IVs do not matter. PM me, I have multiple pokemon for trade.
I got you, pm me if you still need, btw is female and in a pokeball and the ivs are not really good as I just bred it fast with a bagon I had so I could get you the dragon dance (it does have espeed and also dragon pulse) , I know you said it didn't matter but thought I'd let you know

Last edited:
If you care about ball and moves, I have a dive and repeat ball females with ddance, espeed, and dpulse. Don't mean to undermine the previous offer, but wanna throw it out there

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive FEMALE 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I can do breeding projects for these or give multiple breedjects for each. PM me for my list of breedables.
New page.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a sucker punch pawniard/bisharp, since I need one for my team! If you have one and are willing to trade, that would help me immensely! Thank you so much in advance.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a sucker punch pawniard/bisharp, since I need one for my team! If you have one and are willing to trade, that would help me immensely! Thank you so much in advance.
I have a spitback, brave one just in a normal pokeball if its anygood to you to breed what you want?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah man lol, I have no idea what a spitback is but if it's a pawniard/bisharp with sucker punch, I'll gladly trade for it.
Spitback: A Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.

There's a list of terminology in the OP of this very thread, if there's anything else that someone says that you're not sure of.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a Follow Me Jirachi (THIS Event, to be specific) with flawless IVs, preferably with a Impish/Careful/Jolly nature and RNG'd on a retail cart, although the latter is not a must. In return feel free to CMT for offers.
Reposting for a new page.

Last edited:
LF: Koffing with Toxic Spikes and Pain Split (would be great if it´s in Heal Ball or Dream Ball)
FT: Breedables (DBHA, BB, etc.)

Yeah man lol, I have no idea what a spitback is but if it's a pawniard/bisharp with sucker punch, I'll gladly trade for it.
As legofigure says its one of the pokemon i got from my own breeding project so it'll have about 3/4 perfect i'vs but u'll have to keep breeding with it to get something with 5 31iv's (especially since i was breeding brave nature with 0 speed as sucker punch means he's one of those mons that can work just as well in or out of TR)
put something on the GTS and tell me what it is and your IGN (in game name) asking for a level 1 pawniard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)