Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a bit of help with filling up my pokedex. I need someone to A.) trade me a razor claw, or B.) trade me a sneasel holding a razor claw. which I will trade back after it's logged in my dex.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
anyone have timid lure ball bagon / adamant level ball sandile spitbacks, more egg moves they have the better. Offering my own spitbacks, bottlecaps, apricorn balls, etc PM for specific wants/offers.

edit: still looking for sandile

Last edited:
anyone have timid lure ball bagon / adamant level ball sandile spitbacks, more egg moves they have the better. Offering my own spitbacks, bottlecaps, apricorn balls, etc PM for specific wants/offers.
I have an adamant lure ball bagon if you want. If not, I can try to breed for you a timid one

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have an extra Master Ball they're willing to part with? I don't have anything special to give ATM, but when Pokébank SM comes out, I can give you anything from my thread.

Has someone got a 0 Speed Ditto they could trade me please? :)

Edit: Is Premier Ball Litten legal? I just got one over Wonder Trade.

Last edited:
I need some pokerus. I don't have much to give but I will be able to help you fill pokedex since I already finished mine.

Last edited:
with sos chaining would it work if the first party in my pokemon had cute charm was male and had the modest nature but was fainited my 2nd pokemon has syncronize and is the one I use in battle

ofcourse nature would work but would the cute charm ability also work so that MOST salandit would be female?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
with sos chaining would it work if the first party in my pokemon had cute charm was male and had the modest nature but was fainited my 2nd pokemon has syncronize and is the one I use in battle

ofcourse nature would work but would the cute charm ability also work so that MOST salandit would be female?
Yes it would work, but not as you intend. It's always been done by the first Pokémon in your party, regardless of whether it's fainted. So in your case most Salandit would be female, but they would not have increased odds of getting the nature of your synchroniser.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have an extra Master Ball they're willing to part with? I don't have anything special to give ATM, but when Pokébank SM comes out, I can give you anything from my thread.

LF adamant Synchronize.
I can give you an abra with everything you are looking for.

I need some pokerus. I don't have much to give but I will be able to help you fill pokedex since I already finished mine.
I can spread you the virus by giving you a pokemon with it.

I can do it now, but wont be able to do it in a hour, since im going to leave for New Years. Until then I won't be on until January 1st.

Yes it would work, but not as you intend. It's always been done by the first Pokémon in your party, regardless of whether it's fainted. So in your case most Salandit would be female, but they would not have increased odds of getting the nature of your synchroniser.
yeah I know but the syncronize only works if that is the active pokemon right?

so in my party for example I have an ko calm nature jigglypuff with cutecharm. the active pokemon would be an syncronize alakazam he is the one that knocks out the pokemon that show up during the chain so would not 50% of the salandit be calm in that example?

in theory it should work since syncrionize in chaining works like this if I understoot right

syncronize works in chaining but it takes the nature of the first pokemon in youre party if its fainted right? which in tis case would be the jigglypuff with the calm nature

Just bred two of these for trade, I'd be happy to trade for other 5iv mons that you may have that I don't, just let me know if you have something and you're interested:

Pokémon: Morelull
Nature: Bold (+def, -atk)
Ability: Illuminate / Effect Spore (one of each)
IVs: 31/??/31/31/31/31
Moves:
- Absorb

Hey there.
LF:
GEN 6 - Timid, 5IV Vivillons (Sun and Archipelago) in cool balls to finish my collection
- Great ball female Totodile
Can breed a lot of mons for these. PM me for my list.

GEN 7 - Lucky eggs and Ganlon berry
I can offer Starf and Lansat berries or some spitbacks.

PM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)