Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sr xurkitree in sun, but I've already got timid and modest HP ice in my moon copy. Is there any other nature or HP that's worthwhile?
Timid is also valid, and HP ground (water, for special mention) is sometimes run to get around checks like A-Marowak, if I'm not mistaken.
I can do that. I need to trade a Porygon to evolve it to P2, so I could do that. My FC is 4098-3305-1494, IGN is Zachary.
Thank you very much! PM me!
Everyone get what they need, including Politoed and Slowking?

What are, next to multi-hit moves and status, good counters against Mimikyuu?
Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head. Oh wait! Mold Breaker pokemon also throw that ability out the window. So Multi-Hit, Status, and Mold Breaker POkemon like Exacdrill and Mega Gyrados.

Can help you guys, Jangmo egg for sure and a good chunk of those pokedex fillers, Dennis. Any of you can give me some power items?

I can go catch one, it'd be nice if someone could clone my Level Ball, but not neccesary. I'm willing to use it, espiecally if you have any Power Items

mod edit: don't double post.
Using egg for new game run, just started, so I can't.

Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head. Oh wait! Mold Breaker pokemon also throw that ability out the window. So Multi-Hit, Status, and Mold Breaker POkemon like Exacdrill and Mega Gyrados.
Oh yeah of course. Would Choice Scarf Rampardos do well?

Would anyone happen to have any of the following as spitbacks that I could use for breeding?
Bounsweet with Play Rough
Sandygast with Amnesia
Vulpix with Moonblast and Freeze-Dry
Sandshrew with Slush Rush and Icicle Crash

Also could anyone trade me a Salandit and a Pokemon with flame body?
IV doesn't matter.
I have each of those. Please PM me if you still need them. Let me know what times might work for you - with young kids it'll easier for me to meet at a scheduled time than to hang out online or jump on randomly. :-)

I have each of those. Please PM me if you still need them. Let me know what times might work for you - with young kids it'll easier for me to meet at a scheduled time than to hang out online or jump on randomly. :-)
1160-9915-1621. I am available now, Thank you.

How do I update my game? It says eShop, but I can't find any info on the product page in the eShop. Pokémon Y updated automatically by pressing Y back then while being in the home menu, why not SM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)