Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to catch the Tapus and would appreciate some opinions: Adamant or Jolly Tapu Bulu? I get that Adamant is the best nature for common sets, barring Scarf which tends to run Jolly. So, would you say Adamant is the most valuable nature or Jolly Scarf is as or more broken than the other all-in-attack sets?

Hello again! :)

I am the one who came from Reddit Giveaway subreddit. Giveaways have started for both sides. Can we discuss on the GTS Deposit Pokemons? We don't want both sides to clash and cause problems for our giveaways hosts. :s

Thanks for reading this comment. :)

Caught a Tapu Koko with a Ultra Ball. Question is do you think I should keep or reset with these IVs?

Tapu Koko - #785 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 0 - 1 / 20 - 21 / 31 / 31 / 30 - 31 HP Ice

Do Beast Balls get passed down on bred Pokemon?

Which Pokemon look best in the beast balls (besides any of the Ultra Beasts)? List any you can think of for both shiny and regular forms.

Caught a Tapu Koko with a Ultra Ball. Question is do you think I should keep or reset with these IVs?

Tapu Koko - #785 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 0 - 1 / 20 - 21 / 31 / 31 / 30 - 31 HP Ice
If you plan to Hyper Train it, it doesn't really matter.

It's really up to you, but if you plan to trade it/don't want to Hyper Train it - the Def would likely have to be higher.

Which Pokemon look best in the beast balls (besides any of the Ultra Beasts)? List any you can think of for both shiny and regular forms.

Beast balls do pass down.

I think Dratini and Beldum are both nice picks for Beast Balls.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you plan to Hyper Train it, it doesn't really matter.

It's really up to you, but if you plan to trade it/don't want to Hyper Train it - the Def would likely have to be higher.

Beast balls do pass down.

I think Dratini and Beldum are both nice picks for Beast Balls.
Do traded hyper trained mons lose their raised stats? Or they do keep them?

Any pokemon with a lot of blue in their colour.

Best ball for Lunala? Master ball? lol
Moon ball.

They keep the raised stats.

They keep the raised stats.
The only thing Hyper Training doesn't work for combat-wise, is changing a Pokemon's Hidden Power. The Hidden Power it's caught with, is the Hidden Power it retains.

Here's some more information from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/5cdtxu/spoilers_some_more_information_about_hyper/

(According to the dataminers and various people on /vp/, Hyper Training doesn't actually change IVs. Instead, it makes the stat act as if the IV was increased, and therefore not only will its Hidden Power retain its typing, but when you breed that Pokemon it'll pass down the IVs it had when it was generated.)

EDIT: Apologies MegaCharizard25, I figured I'd just expand on what you said and add in the part about the Hidden Powers. But you covered what Christian was asking though.

Last edited:
The only thing Hyper Training doesn't work for combat-wise, is changing a Pokemon's Hidden Power. The Hidden Power it's caught with, is the Hidden Power it retains.

Here's some more information from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/5cdtxu/spoilers_some_more_information_about_hyper/

(According to the dataminers and various people on /vp/, Hyper Training doesn't actually change IVs. Instead, it makes the stat act as if the IV was increased, and therefore not only will its Hidden Power retain its typing, but when you breed that Pokemon it'll pass down the IVs it had when it was generated.)
I'm very well aware that HT doesn't raise the actual IVs. What Christian asked was If a pokemon that was already hypertrained and traded would it's hyper training be lost. So I answered no as I remembered someone mentioning that HT stats are not lost upon trading.

Looking for a love ball. I'm still at the battle royal facility in game so I can't offer much in return.

Edit: also looking for a male pokemon with cute charm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)