Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, does anyone happen to have a HP fire primarina breject? i'm no good at breeding hidden powers and all of my breeding tools are currently locked in alpha sapphire..i need one for this weekend if possible thanks in advance

Anybody able to help me out with some Dex entries?

Need:

Politoed
Weavile
Goodra
Necrozma
Tapu Fini
Tapu Lele
Umbreon
Espeon
Relicanth
Metagross
Vanllish line
Castform
Cosmoem

Can help with dex entries or offer some trades too, thanks!

Last edited:

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Anybody able to help me out with some Dex entries?

Need:

Politoed
Weavile
Goodra
Necrozma
Tapu Fini
Tapu Lele
Umbreon
Espeon
Relicanth
Metagross
Vanllish line
Castform
Cosmoem

Can help with dex entries or offer some trades too, thanks!
I have all of those :)

I'm looking for a trusted cloner who can help me get copies of my
Hidden Power Fire Timid Nihileho, my quad Flawless Naive Pheromosa, and my HIDDEN POWER FIRE TIMID TAPU LELE IN A LOVE BALL! I would love 6-10 copies of each. You can obviously keep a bunch for yourself.

I am also looking for 20-30 spare Friend or Heavy Balls I can use to catch Celesteela. And 20-30 Fast Balls to catch Tapu Koko. And a Smeargle with Taunt, Spore, and False Swipe I can use to catch Tapu Fini!

Hidden Power Fire Timid Nihileho, my quad Flawless Naive Pheromosa, and my HIDDEN POWER FIRE TIMID TAPU LELE IN A LOVE BALL! I would love 6-10 copies of each. You can obviously keep a bunch for yourself.

I am also looking for 20-30 spare Friend or Heavy Balls I can use to catch Celesteela. And 20-30 Fast Balls to catch Tapu Koko. And a Smeargle with Taunt, Spore, and False Swipe I can use to catch Tapu Fini!
I can hook you up with a cloner who can help you out with this. Although, idk if the BOTH of you will have the time for all this, but hey. PMed you

Catching Celesteela--yay! Which two do I want in terms of natures: Adamant, Careful, Sassy, Brave, or Relaxed?

The VGC and OU analyses seem to recommend Adamant, Careful and Sassy. I was thinking of going Adamant in a Heavy Ball and Sassy in a Friend. Thoughts?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can help you with that if you want.
I can give you back the Original ones + 10 copies for each Pokémon.
I'm not going to keep any copies for myself though.

Let me know if you're interested.
You can find my info down below in my signature.

Last edited:
Looking for a play rough Bounsweet. The other request is in gen 6 and very rare to have, a bold multiscale Lugia. Pm if you can trade. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a Sheer Force Bagon in a beast ball or luxury ball, preferably. I have flawless Jolly Rough Skin Gible's for trade, as well as perfect 6IV Timid litwicks or Timid HP Ice litwicks with a 30 speed IV and Flash Fire.

Can someone help me clone a Egged 6IV HP Grass 4em Naive Lux Ball Baile style Oricorio Egg? I need 3 back total. If anyone can help me out you can keep a copy as well.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can someone help me clone a Egged 6IV HP Grass 4em Naive Lux Ball Baile style Oricorio Egg? I need 3 back total. If anyone can help me out you can keep a copy as well.
I can help you with that now if you like.
I'm not going to keep any copies for myself though.

Let me know if you're interested.
You can find my info down below in my signature.

Last edited:
Looking for a play rough Bounsweet. The other request is in gen 6 and very rare to have, a bold multiscale Lugia. Pm if you can trade. Thanks in advance.
I can help in approx 2 hours if you can wait with the Bounsweet.

I'm looking for a Sheer Force Bagon in a beast ball or luxury ball, preferably. I have flawless Jolly Rough Skin Gible's for trade, as well as perfect 6IV Timid litwicks or Timid HP Ice litwicks with a 30 speed IV and Flash Fire.
If a great ball variant is acceptable (come on, blue with 2 red flanges for a blue pokemon with 2 red wings?) I can also help with a Sheer Force Bagon, again in 2 hours.

If either of you haven't been helped, a PM would be helpful so I can keep track.

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for Sassy Synchronizer. (Preferably from someone who will respond in a sassy way.) If you want anything in return, I have way too many BP to spend on only myself.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Edit: I prefer getting help from anyone sooner than getting sassy help later.

Last edited:
LF a moon and lure ball horsea. PM me if you got one
LF:
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also LF a Lucarionite.

Pm me for negotiations please. I'm CONFIDENT we can work something out ^^

Looking for Sassy Synchronizer. (Preferably from someone who will respond in a sassy way.) If you want anything in return, I have way too many BP to spend on only myself.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Edit: I prefer getting help from anyone sooner than getting sassy help later.
I've got you covered, pm'ed you

So pokemon sun gives you 4 kartanas. The only natures I've seen people run are adamant and jolly. Are there any other viable natures for this pokemon?

So pokemon sun gives you 4 kartanas. The only natures I've seen people run are adamant and jolly. Are there any other viable natures for this pokemon?
Timid can be used as a gimmick set to get speed boosts instead of attack boosts; other than that, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)