Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility anybody here has an extra 6IV Ditto. I really don't have the time or the patience to hunt one down and I really want to get into more competitive battling ASAP. Any help at all is appreciated.
Welcome to Smogon! Yes, there are often giveaways running continuously of legitimate (though RNG'd and obviously cloned) dittos.
Most has quite a number of HP and TR spread dittos, many of which are German for some Masuda-ing for other regions. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most.3509467/#post-5530277

I have to be honest that post is a nightmare to look through and figure out what's even going on with it.
Here, I'll distill:
Giveaway **now in 7th gen**

Just follow these easy steps:​

1. get a mudbray
2. put it on gts asking for a ditto lvl. 60-70 with nickname "Most" (the level restriction is very important)
3. post on my profile so I know you put it up. (Include your ign. I don't care what you write, it can be just your ign. One-word comments are fine)
4. I'll trade it to you asap

Don't reply here and don't send me a PM.
Pick your ditto, follow Most's instructions => post on his wall and specify which ditto you want.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Type: Null, Silvally, and Pheromosa SIMPLY for Dex purposes! Will give right back!

LF: Any Type: Null, Silvally, and Pheromosa SIMPLY for Dex purposes! Will give right back!
You could get type null from edgy aether guy (i forgot his name) in the aether bases' conservation area and then just max out it's friendship and level it up to get silvally, however i can't help with the pheromosa since i am in need of it to.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
You could get type null from edgy aether guy (i forgot his name) in the aether bases' conservation area and then just max out it's friendship and level it up to get silvally, however i can't help with the pheromosa since i am in need of it to.
Gladion is his name. Yeah, I know I can go the whole Synchronize route to get the Type:Null I want, but I'm not sure what moves to give it, EVs, etc. I just thought it'd be easier to get it from someone and then give it right back you know?

Gladion is his name. Yeah, I know I can go the whole Synchronize route to get the Type:Null I want, but I'm not sure what moves to give it, EVs, etc. I just thought it'd be easier to get it from someone and then give it right back you know?
i totally get it, i was a full moron of trading it away before evolving it so i'm missing the slot until i get the same help. but to be honest, it is easier to jam berries and vitamins in it then rare candy it than wait for a person to get on and send it over.

On the subject of moon exclusives, would traveling to the other dimensions in post-game allow me to get to the UBs?

Moderator edit: Ok, last chance... Stop double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally get it, i was a full moron of trading it away before evolving it so i'm missing the slot until i get the same help. but to be honest, it is easier to jam berries and vitamins in it then rare candy it than wait for a person to get on and send it over.
Easier, maybe. But it's still nice to still have the entries without receiving the Type: Null until one knows what they want to go for with it. (and/or SR for a shiny since Type: Null/Silvally can be shiny strangely enough)
On the subject of moon exclusives, would traveling to the other dimensions in post-game allow me to get to the UBs?
Going into the alternate world only changes the day/night cycle and lets you obtain Cosmog. Version exclusives remain exclusive to their version. (so Sun players still can only evolve Rockruff into Midday form, Cosmoem into Solgaleo, and catch Buzzwole and Kartana, for example)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
looking for an alolan muk with preferably some or all of these egg moves: pursuit, assurance, shadow sneak, curse

ivs and nature dont matter and you can have anything from my thread

so i was trying the RNG egg breeding and i got kinda lucky as the 5th egg of my second batch was shiny, so im getting a shiny Mareanie, atm the best IV spread i got is 31/31/31/31/31/0, ya'll think that's good? as he doesn't rely in speed anyways lol but want to double check

Sadly, no! =(

Edit: If you mean the UBs from Moon if you're playing Sun and vice versa, No!
i wonder what the point of traveling there is.

Edit: i just realized the utility of being able to travel to a world where the time is opposite
ex: if it's night, it's day

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

so i was trying the RNG egg breeding and i got kinda lucky as the 5th egg of my second batch was shiny, so im getting a shiny Mareanie, atm the best IV spread i got is 31/31/31/31/31/0, ya'll think that's good? as he doesn't rely in speed anyways lol but want to double check
IMO, yes that's good. You're right Toxapex will not rely on speed to be honest. It's used mainly as stall.

anything you need for it?, that thing is a nightmare to fish up.

Edit: i keep forgetting to hit the reply button, i need to forum better.

Anyone got an alomomola? I'd be willing to trade a kartana for it.
Let me hop online i can give you the alomomola, i got one from wt is really bad but i believe you just want to fill the dex, i don't need the kartana

Edit: LOL aight, thanks for sending me the magnumdong!

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

anything you need for it?, that thing is a nightmare to fish up.

Edit: i keep forgetting to hit the reply button, i need to forum better.
Fish on the bubbling spots in Brooklet Hill. After 1 battle, the bubbling goes away. So you have to leave the area and come back and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)