Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So, I just want something to be clear. Hyper Training gives the IVs the "appearance" that they've been maxed out right? Meaning, the stats reflect a 31 IV? But the key here is that the mon keeps the actual IV they were born with?

So, I just want something to be clear. Hyper Training gives the IVs the "appearance" that they've been maxed out right? Meaning, the stats reflect a 31 IV? But the key here is that the mon keeps the actual IV they were born with?
Yes, the Hyper Trained IVs will be used to determine stats (and therefore damage calculation and whatnot), but they do not affect Hidden Power and cannot pass down Hyper Trained stats when breeding.

In festival plaza, when someone whispers "Do you understand?", they ask if their whatever rank is higher or lower than the midpoint. When I answer and the game checks the records, they are all 0! (e.g. the record for link trades is 0!) But once, it said Z-Moves 93. Why? What are these records based on? I definitely did a few link trades before.

looking for an alolan muk with preferably some or all of these egg moves: pursuit, assurance, shadow sneak, curse

ivs and nature dont matter and you can have anything from my thread
I got a Beast ball Alolan Grimer with 3/4 moves you are looking for (no assurance).

Mind if I snatch up a Battle Bond Greninja?

I have two Pheromosas to catch and no idea what to do with them, and want fairly good Sun-exclusive UBs. Any chance these issues can resolve each other?

And a way out there request: Anyone who's been here for ages have any info from my ancient (Platinum-era) trade thread? I want to look back at what I had there but the thread's LONG gone.
Reposting. I can sweeten the deal by throwing in some BP items and I have a five-star Rare Kitchen.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Reposting. I can sweeten the deal by throwing in some BP items and I have a five-star Rare Kitchen.
I need a Pheromosa for my Alola Dex.

I caught all 4 Kartanas in my Sun. One was Jolly and I intend to keep it lol. However, the other three are Mild, Impish, and Careful. I'm guessing that's a No? lol

Derringer can have it and he can quickly trade with me!
That would be great, and you wouldn't happen to have a trapinch as well, would you?
Okay, this is getting a little complicated. I currently have a single Pheromosa (the second one went to the aforementioned friend) and I actually use it so it looks like some crazy trade triangle is going to need to happen. I can easily grab a Trapinch while we figure this out though.

Okay, this is getting a little complicated. I currently have a single Pheromosa (the second one went to the aforementioned friend) and I actually use it so it looks like some crazy trade triangle is going to need to happen. I can easily grab a Trapinch while we figure this out though.
i think it would be easier if you just let me get the entry then you could trade it to hydra as if it were two totally different situations, and on the note of the trapinch, would you like anything in particular in return?

Oathkeeper

Send the Pheromosa to Derringer. He gets the dex entry. He sends it to me. I get the dex entry. The Pheromosa ultimately goes back to you! The Trapinch trade is separate!

Send the Pheromosa to Derringer. He gets the dex entry. He sends it to me. I get the dex entry. The Pheromosa ultimately goes back to you! The Trapinch trade is separate!
well i was just suggesting handling the two trades as different situations because i'm getting slightly confused as well, this means you add Mewtwo then i would give Mew the pheromosa back then you would start a seperate trade with him to do the same thing.

Oathkeeper

well i was just suggesting handling the two trades as different situations because i'm getting slightly confused as well, this means you add Mewtwo then i would give Mew the pheromosa back then you would start a seperate trade with him to do the same thing.
I don't need to add Mewtwo at all. Just you. You trade him fodder for the Pheromosa. We do the same. We trade back our fodders so that Mewtwo gets his Pheromosa back. Then you guys do your Trapinch trade. See? I never need to add him at all.

I prefer this approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)