Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Kangaskhan they could trade me please? Ivs and nature don't matter. Can offer a 4/5 Iv Dratini breeject in return, normal ability or hidden. Thanks

Anyone have a Kangaskhan they could trade me please? Ivs and nature don't matter. Can offer a 4/5 Iv Dratini breeject in return, normal ability or hidden. Thanks
I believe i have one, give me a few moments to check. You wouldn't happen to have the ice cream looking pokemon would you?

Can help if necessary.
I believe i have one, give me a few moments to check. You wouldn't happen to have the ice cream looking pokemon would you?
What's left on your Dex? I have all 3 of the icecreams, I can probably help with all of it rather than just having you complete it piecemeal.

Can help if necessary.

What's left on your Dex? I have all 3 of the icecreams, I can probably help with all of it rather than just having you complete it piecemeal.
that would be amazing, i have the those three left, a honchcrow and the trade evos that i've been saving in a box for last

Edit: i'm also missing the clefairy evolutions for some random reason and a weavile.

I have the Weavile, no worries there. Same for Honchkrow. Give me a bit to catch three Cleffa and force feed them friendship berries and i can wrap everything up.

I have the Weavile, no worries there. Same for Honchkrow. Give me a bit to catch three Cleffa and force feed them friendship berries and i can wrap everything up.
Thanks a bunch, if you'd like, once i get the trade evos you can keep them as payment once i get the dex entries

It's alright, i'm just missing the razor claw, they are a huge pain in the ass to get from the jangmos
Edit: i can still send the kanghaskhan over if you want.
Ah ok.

Yes please that would be amazing if you could!

IGN is Lyra/FC name is Tom
FC: 1006-3815-5729

In battle royale ATM so I'll be online in three or four minutes!

Edit:

Thanks mate!

Last edited:
Anybody got a HA carbink, I'vs/nature don't matter though preferably in a matching ball and sassy nature? Got alot I can offer. PM me for details.

Would somebody with Pokemon Sun be willing to evolve my Rockruff into a Lycanrock then trade it back to me. The form that I want is only available if it evolves on Sun during the day. I will trade Rockruff holding a rare candy to speed up the process. If anybody wants to trade something to me that needs to trade-evolve like Gengar or Alakazam then that seems like a fair exchange.

Request Fulfilled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)