Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but I'll try and explain.

The Pokemon Company defines any illegal pokemon as pokemon who have been created or modified by third party software, and the offspring of any pokemon who meet the aforementioned criteria. So if you say, use an AR to create a 6IV Ditto, then legitimately breed a pokemon with your ditto in-game, the offspring you've created is considered illegal. Of course there's no real way to be able to verify if a pokemon is the offspring of a hacked pokemon, other than illegal balls being passed down, but TPC can severely punish you for doing so and using them in online or IRL competitions.
Sorry for my english. I will try to explain despite my headaches because I want to respect absolutly the rules of Smogon. I have almost stop play Pokémon a year ago because I had really difficulties to have a 6IV Ditto and don't havereally times to understand RGN and obtain one legitimate.
What I heard is that :

A legal, illegal or legit Pokémon is different.

My Ditto 6IV is legit because it meets the criteria of a legal Ditto, but as I am not sure to use this one for breeding here, I want to be sure.

I don't want to be punish here because a great lot of my Pokémon are from this Pokémon.

Hey guys, I am in desperate need of some items. Here they are:

Power Lens
Power Belt
Power Anklet
Power Bracer
Power Weight
Power Band
Assault Vest
Focus Sash
Thick Club
Leftovers
Choice Lens
Toxic Sludge

If you have ANY one of these 12 items, I'd be happy to trade some of my breedjects for them. Thanks guys!
Do you happen to have a breedject HA Heracross?
If not what doo you have?

Sorry for my english. I will try to explain despite my headaches because I want to respect absolutly the rules of Smogon. I have almost stop play Pokémon a year ago because I had really difficulties to have a 6IV Ditto and don't havereally times to understand RGN and obtain one legitimate.
What I heard is that :

A legal, illegal or legit Pokémon is different.

My Ditto 6IV is legit because it meets the criteria of a legal Ditto, but as I am not sure to use this one for breeding here, I want to be sure.

I don't want to be punish here because a great lot of my Pokémon are from this Pokémon.
The baseline of a pokemon being illegal is that if you used a program to create your ditto, then port him into the bank. If it was cloned it is not considered to be hacked and perfectly legal. So if i'm understanding what you said correctly then it is illegal.

The baseline of a pokemon being illegal is that if you used a program to create your ditto, then port him into the bank. If it was cloned it is not considered to be hacked and perfectly legal. So if i'm understanding what you said correctly then it is illegal.
Sorry for my questions, but I need to understand perfectly.

All hacks Pokémon are illegal despite they are baby from one Pokémon absolutly hack that I can identify as hack ? It's not what I heard by exploring a lot of websites of French Pokéweb. Despite their severe rules of Pokebip, a french website know on french pokéweb, the parent is not important for definit a hack or illegal Pokémon. I need to understand why exactly Smogon have different rules, because I am affraid, if you say is real here, I will need to be sure by checking all my Pokemon for being sure that I have all legal Pokémon by your definition. I asked here one year that I can used this Ditto and I think, because you said it's illegal, it's not autorised.

Before you ask me that I traded '' illegal '' Pokémon from your definition here, not, I have never traded Pokémon never or at Showdown because I was too afraid to do contrary of rules here. Also, I help others membres from french Pokéweb to know better the rules about the issues of Pokémon.

I need to understand perfectly before to make a move here.

I need to understand before to do trading and if I need to know the historic of my Pokémon. I know I have a good memory, but remember all historic is... maybe impossible ?

Edit : I want to know also if I will be punished if despite my efforts, I trade a Pokémon which is illegal from your rules. And what I will obtain, how is it discovered, how can I check for legality of a Pokémon, etc.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have been going to a few different trade threads to distribute this info, but that seems like a very slow process, and the Bank update makes things much easier, so here goes:

I currently have a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X. These are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I'm never really doing anything with these, so I am currently looking to give these a home where they're actually used. I have:
  • Stunky
  • Illumise
  • Nincada
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Surskit
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Crustle
  • Tangela
  • Audino
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran-F
  • Combee
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing

Offer me whatever you like for these--I give preference to things that allow me to re-create Battle Maison & Tree sets with Egg Moves (refer to Team Rocket Elite's moveset data for reference, here and here), but anything worthwhile works for me. I would prefer to conduct trades in X (to allow me to collect Friend Safaris), but if you have no Gen VI games, and are offering me Gen VII stuff in return, I can Transfer these to my Sun no prob, just let me know.

I also have a number of DW Dream Ball males available, if you would like to see what I have on that front PM me.

My info for both X and Sun:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

X Message: Maison Bot
Bumping and updating the list after carrying out several trades, these females are left, still also have a number of males left.

Sorry for my questions, but I need to understand perfectly.

All hacks Pokémon are illegal despite they are baby from one Pokémon absolutly hack that I can identify as hack ? It's not what I heard by exploring a lot of websites of French Pokéweb. Despite their severe rules of Pokebip, a french website know on french pokéweb, the parent is not important for definit a hack or illegal Pokémon. I need to understand why exactly Smogon have different rules, because I am affraid, if you say is real here, I will need to be sure by checking all my Pokemon for being sure that I have all legal Pokémon by your definition. I asked here one year that I can used this Ditto and I think, because you said it's illegal, it's not autorised.
ou
Before you ask me that I traded '' illegal '' Pokémon from your definition here, not, I have never traded Pokémon never or at Showdown because I was too afraid to do contrary of rules here. Also, I help others membres from french Pokéweb to know better the rules about the issues of Pokémon.

I need to understand perfectly before to make a move here.

I need to understand before to do trading and if I need to know the historic of my Pokémon. I know I have a good memory, but remember all historic is... maybe impossible ?

Edit : I want to know also if I will be punished if despite my efforts, I trade a Pokémon which is illegal from your rules. And what I will obtain, how is it discovered, how can I check for legality of a Pokémon, etc.
I'm not an expert on a rules here either but from what i understand, if a pokemon's parents are hacked and can be proven hacked, then the children are illegal. It would be a better option to talk to a moderator or admin about it for a clearer example and explanation. On the subject of punishment, i'm not sure if you will be punished or not.

Moderator edit: Stop double posting.

Actually, TPC does consider cloned pokemon to be hacked, since they were created with the help of third party software (Unless they were cloned through a glitch, in which case there are measures in place to lock you out of stuff if you do). The old statement "Only use pokemon you have breed or SR'd yourself in competitive play" is entirely true. There's no real way to identify cloned pokemon, but TPC can punish you if they ever find out.

Actually, TPC does consider cloned pokemon to be hacked, since they were created with the help of third party software (Unless they were cloned through a glitch, in which case there are measures in place to lock you out of stuff if you do). The old statement "Only use pokemon you have breed or SR'd yourself in competitive play" is entirely true. There's no real way to identify cloned pokemon, but TPC can punish you if they ever find out.
good to know, so basically anything with the same two ID numbers or a number that does not match the database is considered to be hacked.

That complicate more what I want to discover...

How can I discuss with a administrator or a moderator ?

good to know, so basically anything with the same two ID numbers or a number that does not match the database is considered to be hacked.
Well TPC defines it as anything modified or changed by 3rd party programs, IE, non-licensed programs. How they do hack checks is purely speculative. Note, that two pokemon can technically have the same RNG values but still be two different pokemon, though through pure happenstance this shouldn't happen but in a millennium :3. I'm not really and expert on how the RNG algorithms work though.

Well TPC defines it as anything modified or changed by 3rd party programs, IE, non-licensed programs. How they do hack checks is purely speculative. Note, that two pokemon can technically have the same RNG values but still be two different pokemon, though through pure happenstance this shouldn't happen but in a millennium :3. I'm not really and expert on how the RNG algorithms work though.
Why is this so interesting to me??, maybe i'm just a giant security nerd..

Thanks for the help.

I will ask a moderator or a administrator to understand better.

I search two Pokémon DW Pawniard and Swanna.

Do you have them on 6G ?

so i want to run something through you guys, I put poison jab on my garchomp primarily to combat whimsicott however, iron head covers rock/ice types, which would be the better pick?

so i want to run something through you guys, I put poison jab on my garchomp primarily to combat whimsicott however, iron head covers rock/ice types, which would be the better pick?
Everyone is going to have a different opinion based on their playing style, so iron head might work really well on some teams that need the coverage. However, Garchomp already covers rock types with STAB ground moves, and leaving your Garchomp on the field in front of an ice type is very brave, especially Focus Sash Alolan-Ninetails. Poison jab hits all the tapus super effectively, especially fini and koko, who both resist steel type attacks. However, I would highly recommend going a few rounds in show down with both garchomps and observing which move set matches your playing style the most.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion based on their playing style, so iron head might work really well on some teams that need the coverage. However, Garchomp already covers rock types with STAB ground moves, and leaving your Garchomp on the field in front of an ice type is very brave, especially Focus Sash Alolan-Ninetails. Poison jab hits all the tapus super effectively, especially fini and koko, who both resist steel type attacks. However, I would highly recommend going a few rounds in show down with both garchomps and observing which move set matches your playing style the most.
You do bring up a good point with tapus and whimsicott has proven to be my worst enemy. so i think i'm going to stick with it. Still up for that skirmish though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)