Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for softboiled clefable. In return I'll give 5iv pokemon or any pokemon of choice. I'll even give a shiny if wanted (they aren't perfect though so sorry)

Back, so I'm rerequesting something from earlier.

What I'm offering is a Lv. 1 4IV Lonely male Dream Ball Spiritomb with Infiltrator holding a Gold Bottle Cap.
Proof.png

(Look at the Speed rating if you think this is a 5IV.)

What I want for this is any Lv. 1 Heavy Ball Deino with Choice Specs.

Any takers? (Please note that I don't consider the Spiritomb as a Breedject as I hatched it in case anyone wanted one for breeding. All I'm asking for is the Deino listed above.)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll PM you my fc.

(Offer expires March 28 at 12:00 AM EDT as I can get a Heavy Ball Deino myself then.)

Last edited:
Back, so I'm rerequesting something from earlier.

What I'm offering is a Lv. 1 4IV Lonely male Dream Ball Spiritomb with Infiltrator holding a Gold Bottle Cap.
View attachment 79893
(Look at the Speed rating if you think this is a 5IV.)

What I want for this is any Lv. 1 Heavy Ball Deino with Choice Specs.

Any takers? (Please note that I don't consider the Spiritomb as a Breedject as I hatched it in case anyone wanted one for breeding. All I'm asking for is the Deino listed above.)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll PM you my fc.

(Offer expires March 28 at 12:00 AM EDT as I can get a Heavy Ball Deino myself then.)
Actually, I was looking at the week ahead, and it turns out that I won't be available much. So sadly, I'm withdrawing the request enirely. :(

If anyone still wants that Spiritomb, though, I'll gladly give it for just the Choice Specs.

Actually, I was looking at the week ahead, and it turns out that I won't be available much. So sadly, I'm withdrawing the request enirely. :(

If anyone still wants that Spiritomb, though, I'll gladly give it for just the Choice Specs.
I'd be happy to send some specs over, however i do have to ask. Is it hacked at all or cloned?, just curious.

I'd be happy to send some specs over, however i do have to ask. Is it hacked at all or cloned?, just curious.
No. I bred it myself from a Spiritomb I got from the Dream Radar and a 6IV Ditto that was holding a Destiny Knot. I only grabbed one Egg, too.

Just sent you my fc and ign via PM. Should get it in your inbox if you haven't looked yet.

Last edited:
I can help you out if you haven't already been serviced. Sent ya a PM.
Thank you. I missed you though. I'm on gmt. So I think we're different time zones.

For anyone else that can help me out I have both items required to evolve the porygon. I just need a hand

No. I bred it myself from a Spiritomb I got from the Dream Radar and a 6IV Ditto that was holding a Destiny Knot. I only grabbed one Egg, too.

Just sent you my fc and ign via PM. Should get it in your inbox if you haven't looked yet.
Would you have time to breed me one too?

Would you have time to breed me one too?
Sure. Are there any specific egg moves, nature, and/or IV spread that you would want, though? And what about an item? (Unfortunately, I don't think I can do another Gold Bottle Cap right now.)

Oh, and if at all possible, think you can give me a Choice Band?

Sure. Are there any specific egg moves, nature, and/or IV spread that you would want, though? And what about an item? (Unfortunately, I don't think I can do another Gold Bottle Cap right now.)

Oh, and if at all possible, think you can give me a Choice Band?
Just any breedject as long as it's in a dream ball with its HA is fine. And yeah I can give you one of those in return. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)