Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for
-Timid Zapdos with HP Ice. Or Bold with Defog

Also looking for
-Adamant / Jolly Mudkip with Ice Punch
I think I can get you one through GTS on ORAS, then Tutor it. PM me about it.

Looking for someone who can clone. Cloner can keep as many clones as they like and redistribute them.
Bibbity Bobbity Bump. I really need someone that can clone for me.

Edit: Stupid me double posting. Mods, plz merge this with my first post.
Thanks shiny finder

Last edited:
LF Timid Heal Bell Togepi.
- Stealth Rock Jolly Sandile
- Both are Gen6 Tutor moves

Send PM please

Last edited:
I think I can get you one through GTS on ORAS, then Tutor it. PM me about it.

Bibbity Bobbity Bump. I really need someone that can clone for me.

Edit: Stupid me double posting. Mods, plz merge this with my first post.
Thanks shiny finder
I just don't want you to get in trouble or anything and I'm in no way trying to call anyone out, but stuff from the GTS cannot be verified as legitimate, because you have no idea where it came from. With consideration to the possibility that the Pokémon may be obtained illegitimately, I would not recommend trading Pokémon you received on the GTS(outside of giveaways and stuff like that) on Smogon.

I just don't want you to get in trouble or anything and I'm in no way trying to call anyone out, but stuff from the GTS cannot be verified as legitimate, because you have no idea where it came from. With consideration to the possibility that the Pokémon may be obtained illegitimately, I would not recommend trading Pokémon you received on the GTS(outside of giveaways and stuff like that) on Smogon.
Thanks! I was thinking of breeding one with my own OT and Tutoring it but IDK if Smogon allows breeded pokemon from hacked parents. Better safe than sorry. Thanks!

I need some help with installing CFW, I checked the main guide and I'm having some problems. I mainly want to use it to RNG my gen6 games. If this discussion is not allowed, can someone direct me to an appropriate forum or help me out via PM?

I'm trying to breed a Lure Ball HA Toxapex with a Dive Ball non-HA Mareanie and get a Dive Ball HA Mareanie. How do I do this? Is the Everstone linked to the Ball passing down or is it Gender or ???

Does anyone have a HA munchlax with selfdestruct in heavy ball?
Edit: Or HA snorlax with selfdestruct in heavy ball

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of users requesting a Timid HP Ice Zapdos. May I ask the reason for this? It's sat in a very crowded speed tier so surely Modest is a better nature for an offensive Zapdos?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Seeing a lot of users requesting a Timid HP Ice Zapdos. May I ask the reason for this? It's sat in a very crowded speed tier so surely Modest is a better nature for an offensive Zapdos?
It's not really run for offense, as Zapdos is mostly outclassed by Tapu Koko in that regard. The suggested set for Timid on the smogdex entry is more run for its longevity than its power. Sure, it uses Discharge, HP Ice and Heat Wave to deal damage, but it doesn't really need all that much Sp.A to deal with the most common targets like Zygarde, Lando-T, Salamence and Mega-Scizor. It runs an EV investment of 248 HP/8 Def/252 Spe to be able to outspeed certain stone edge users to get off a roost to recover HP, while at the same time reducing the damage of that move.

The positive nature ensures that you outspeed Landorus-T, which is the single most common Pokémon in OU. Otherwise a Jolly Landorus-T could outspeed you, avoid the Roost mindgames completely and kill you with a Swords Dance boosted Rock-type attack or a Z-Stone Edge before you get a chance to Hidden Power Ice.
Jolly Zygarde is the other threat that you'd want to outspeed but that is only really relevant when Zygarde switches into Zapdos. Zapdos has to avoid Thousand Arrows at all costs and can't switch in most of the time.
Tying/outspeeding Mega Medicham and Mimikyu is also a huge plus.

Timid is not a common choice in Battle Spot metagames in my experience. In Singles you'd rather abuse Zapdos' defensive capabilities to pivot switch. In Doubles you'd probably use it for Tailwind anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)