Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it realy thrue there is only 1 of every kind of apricorn pokeball in sun and moon or can you get more then 1 some way?
Only 1 of each can be found, and you can't buy them. You CAN give Poke Balls to Pokemon to hold, however, so it should be possible to clone them like with Ability Capsules and Bottle Caps.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is it realy thrue there is only 1 of every kind of apricorn pokeball in sun and moon or can you get more then 1 some way?
Only 1 of each can be found, and you can't buy them. You CAN give Poke Balls to Pokemon to hold, however, so it should be possible to clone them like with Ability Capsules and Bottle Caps.
powersaves also typically has codes for item multipliers as well. so, soon they will be fairly common. however, it is definitely worth mentioning if youre planning on trading pokemon caught in balls that were cloned/multiplied.

I was ally chaining for a Salamence early in route 3, but the Bagon calls for a Shiny Bagon instead! Just wandering if anyone knows what the odds are for a shiny to appear during ally chaining?

I was ally chaining for a Salamence early in route 3, but the Bagon calls for a Shiny Bagon instead! Just wandering if anyone knows what the odds are for a shiny to appear during ally chaining?
It's not really the length of the chain that matters, the shiny chance is the same as the friend safari in gen6~ about 1/512 chance. I don't think the shiny charm increases the odds for this method.

I'm in need of a male scyther with Defog, don't care about IVs or anything. I have minor stuff but they this is mostly a help me out. I'll trade a random shiny i caught

Does anyone have a Rough Skin Gible, or Gabite? I have a Honedge for anyone who has one. Confirmation of its existence would be great as well as I have gone through 50+ Gabite and not gotten one yet.

powersaves also typically has codes for item multipliers as well. so, soon they will be fairly common. however, it is definitely worth mentioning if youre planning on trading pokemon caught in balls that were cloned/multiplied.
sucks that I cant use my powersaves anymore because for some reason it has drm now and it doesnt work anymore.

even then I want dozens of them since there are so many pokemon I want to catch with them its realy shamefull from nintendo just 1 of each :(

Does anyone have a spare Everstone or Destiny Knot in Gen 7 for trade? Looking to start breeding now.

Otherwise, I can clone/multiply someone's Everstone or Destiny Knot if they're willing to lend it to me.

Can offer cloning services or a female Luxury ball Mimikyu or a female HA Dive Ball Vulpix.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
[sun/moon]

I'm doing SR on pheromosa so what are the good HP options for her?
I'm going for naive right now.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
[sun/moon]

I'm doing SR on pheromosa so what are the good HP options for her?
I'm going for naive right now.
It doesn't get any good fire or ground type moves, so Hidden Power Fire or Hidden Power Ground could be useful for hitting stuff like Aegislash, but none of them really serve any other purpose to hitting stuff that Focus Blast/High Jump Kick doesn't already hit.

Edit: Oh and I suppose Hidden Power Dark and Hidden Power Ghost wouldn't be too bad either, since those would help it hit Ghost types.

Offering a NA Volcanion or Genesect code for anyone who can trade me the pokemon I'd like to use on my Moon team:
Vulpix
Fomantis
Jangmo-o
Thanks all!

Does ash Greninja setted IVs? On the main screen the speed stat shining with stars, so it has one 31 IV only?
Ash greninja has set ivs of 20/31/20/31/20/31
Does anyone have a spare Everstone or Destiny Knot in Gen 7 for trade? Looking to start breeding now.

Otherwise, I can clone/multiply someone's Everstone or Destiny Knot if they're willing to lend it to me.

Can offer cloning services or a female Luxury ball Mimikyu or a female HA Dive Ball Vulpix.
Hi!! I can give you an everstone later. unfortunately I don't have a destiny knot yet :( hit me up in the PM

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking to hire someone for a long-term job: I'm looking to enter whatever Gen VII Battle Competition is set post-Bank with a team composed of the Battle Frontier's Sheer Cold users, as there are exactly six sets. The sets in question:

542 | Abomasnow | Bold | Big Root | Giga Drain | Sheer Cold | Ingrain | Leech Seed | HP/Def/SpD

937 | Articuno | Modest | Charti Berry | Ice Beam | Air Cutter | AncientPower | Sheer Cold | SpA/SpD

651 | Dewgong | Calm | Salac Berry | Sheer Cold | Horn Drill | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Def/SpD

798 | Glalie | Modest | Lax Incense | Blizzard | Dark Pulse | Sheer Cold | Hail | HP/SpA

602 | Lapras | Impish | Quick Claw | Sheer Cold | Perish Song | Sing | Confuse Ray | Def/SpD
There is also Walrein3 (now the Subway/Maison's Walrein4), but I already own that. There is no need to do the EV training and item acquisition, I would handle that myself.

If you're interested, PM me and let me know what you would like in return--I would quite literally be willing to Paypal you a few bucks for your time, but of course we can negotiate with the usual wares.

Last edited:
I'm looking to hire someone for a long-term job: I'm looking to enter whatever Gen VII Battle Competition is set post-Bank with a team composed of the Battle Frontier's Sheer Cold users, as there are exactly six sets. The sets in question:

There is also Walrein3 (now the Subway/Maison's Walrein4), but I already own that. There is no need to do the EV training, I would handle that myself.

If you're interested, PM me and let me know what you would like in return--I would quite literally be willing to Paypal you a few bucks for your time, but of course we can negotiate with the usual wares.
Trading money for pokemon isn't allowed here.

Does anyone steal anything from Compound Eyes + Thief successfully? I've been trying to steal Thick Club from a cubone but so far no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)