Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ball for Mimikyu non shiny and shiny?

I see Lux Ball works best on both version. Love ball just to go with the theme.

I am starting to ev train and was wondering if anyone has any extra of the power items they wouldnt mind giving me i dont have much to trade in sun and moon besides pokerus but i do have some na volcanion and genasect codes pm me if you can help

looking for a regenerator mareanie or toxapex, i can offer up some cloning and/or items for them or a spitback is fine as well

Maybe I will get lucky. Does anyone have a gen 7 6iv ditto? I can offer hidden ability toxipex with haze. Or however you spell the first forms name.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was asked and I missed it in my search, but when soft resetting nihilego if I knock it out will it's IVs reset?

Its me again! still looking for pokerus and a jolly sync abra! I can breed any other nature on sync abras!
oh and how many pokemon you need to knock on a chain before the HA ones start appearing?

Its me again! still looking for pokerus and a jolly sync abra! I can breed any other nature on sync abras!
oh and how many pokemon you need to knock on a chain before the HA ones start appearing?
I can give you an infection after school (4-5 hours maybe), but look out for anyone who might have viruses.

I can give you an infection after school (4-5 hours maybe), but look out for anyone who might have viruses.
oh thanks man! I dont know if im going to be awake by that time :( Its 9:33pm in here :P I'll try to send you a message when I woke up, hopefully you are online :)

I believe it starts at the 10th KO, I got a HA ditto on 13th KOs. The higher you get the more likely is obtained though.

Last edited:
Hey all! I'm looking for a Slush Rush Sandshrew/Sandslash. The IVs aren't super important, since I can just use bottle caps, but Adamant nature would be preferred. I have a shiny Vulpix I'm willing to trade, but I'm sure if you'd like something else we could work it out. Please PM me if you can help me out!

I also have Pokes w/ pokerus that I can offer

mod edit: Don't double post
but welcome to Smogon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)