Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody trade with me ? wanted to evolve my kadabra into alakazam in my wonderlocke challenge on pokemon moon.

my fc is: 4356-2270-8022

alright I just cought this tapu lele in the healball and decided to keep it but does it mater that the speed is 30 instead of 31?

tapu lele timid
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 22 - 23
Speed: 30

hey everyone,
I am currently breeding bagons, would anyone be interested in a 4/ 5 perfect IVs adamant bagon? I have several combinations to pick from, including some with perfect atk and speed stats. If so, I would be interested in 4/ 5 perfect IVs (with good competitive nature) gible, mimikyu, ditto, rowlet, popplio, litten, riolu, or mareanie.

Thanks!
Bump!

Also have a few 4IV adamant mimikyu's for trade. Still looking for gible, rowlett, popplio, litten, and riolu

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does synchronise not work on mystery gift pokemon anymore?
i could be wrong but i dont recall a universe where it ever did. as far as i remember the only syncable in game gift mons were ones like cosplay pikachu and lati@s from oras. there is also a syncable in game legend in SuMo

i could be wrong but i dont recall a universe where it ever did. as far as i remember the only syncable in game gift mons were ones like cosplay pikachu and lati@s from oras. there is also a syncable in game legend in SuMo
I'm talking about the Munchlax event obtained through WiFi. WiFi events in gen 6 were synch able. Or is Munchlax considered an In-game gift?

WiFi gifts have nevery been synch able...I think you're mistaking it for some other event type

Source:hundreds of hours of resetting
I remember now. I haven't SRd my events in a long time so I guess I forgot. Thanks for the answers.

I just bought an powersave, is it prohibited to clone pokemon holding apricorn balls and then catch pokemon with them and redistribute here?

Any one willing to trade a 6iv ditto any Nature ? But as I'm just getting Uni competitive this gem done expect a good Pokemon in return, but cheers if you can

does anyone know where to get an Everstone in SuMo?
Ilima gives you one, but wild Roggenrola and Boldore have a 50% chance of holding them as well.
I just bought an powersave, is it prohibited to clone pokemon holding apricorn balls and then catch pokemon with them and redistribute here?
No, just be sure to disclose that you have Pokemon caught with cloned Apricorn balls.

Last edited:
nope thats fine im not sure if that method of cloning is allowed if you wnat to trade the clones pokemon but for items it shouldnt be any problem

keep in mind thatunless you wanna pay extra you cant use any powersave codes till well over a month

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks. Also, there is any tutorial on how to clone pokemon using powersaves here? Sorry for my laziness. D:
not to my knowledge. its more of a dont ask dont tell thing it seems anyway. if you insert your cartridge you can easily figure it out. if not, youtube is your friend

Does anyone know where to get a macho brace in Sun? I can't find info on it anywhere.
It doesn't look like it's available in the game, but the Power items have always been much better anyway, which can be purchased at the Battle Tree for 16 BP apiece. (and now give +8 EV's to their respective stat whenever the holder earns EXP in battle in addition to whatever EV's they earn)

Thanks. Also, there is any tutorial on how to clone pokemon using powersaves here? Sorry for my laziness. D:
when pokebank launches you cna clone easy without the use of any code or anything which is the method I use i dont like using codes if not required that method is backup the save put the pokes in pokebank restore previus save and repeat as much as you want

I dont know how the cheating variant workss and I dont realy care either :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)