Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I not likely to get a Pokerus 'mon with nothing to offer outside of version exclusives? If someone said "you'll need at least a HA Mareanie" to offer or something I can work towards getting that :)

1. Everything about the egg is set as soon as the egg is created so no matter where you Hatch the egg it will always have the same IVs, Nature, gender, etc.

2. Yes. The egg hatched on a German game will have a German tag on it.
nice so I need to get myself an 5 iv egg then and let someone with a foreign language game hatch it for me

shiny beast ball garchomp here I come:)
No It doesn't work that way.

The only way to get a Foreign Tag is IF the egg was generated in that game language.

If you get an egg and you have English tag, it will have an English tag. If you let a foreign cart hatch it for you, it will have an English tag.

Sources:

I have eggs I bred on my Alpha Sapphire cartridge, sent it to a Japanese cartridge to get it hatch Shiny, both of them don't have JPN tag. But I can ask for a Japanese nickname.

The only way to get a Foreign Tag is IF the egg was generated in that game language.

If you get an egg and you have English tag, it will have an English tag. If you let a foreign cart hatch it for you, it will have an English tag.

Sources:

I have eggs I bred on my Alpha Sapphire cartridge, sent it to a Japanese cartridge to get it hatch Shiny, both of them don't have JPN tag. But I can ask for a Japanese nickname.
DAMNIT

gues I can give up on shiny garchomp then without masuda method im never gonna get it with my rotten luck and even with masuda method and shiny char it would cost me 2000 eggs at least:(

oh wel thanks anyway for the info saves me an butload of wasted time

Sources:

Well I was misinformed then. Thanks for correcting me.

Am I not likely to get a Pokerus 'mon with nothing to offer outside of version exclusives? If someone said "you'll need at least a HA Mareanie" to offer or something I can work towards getting that :)
Was planning on breeding some Pickup Meowths and infecting them with pokerus if you're interested? Will be free btw. Post on my profile if yes.

anyone here who cna help me with an NON ENGLISH 5 iv male gible? female is ok as well as long as it has its hidden ability.

beast ball is prefered since otherwise my chance is just 50% of getting the right pokeball

Hey, Is there any way to get additional apricorn balls other than the one of each I've found? I'm not done with the game yet, so please no spoilers apart from the answer to question. Thanks guys! :)

Hey, Is there any way to get additional apricorn balls other than the one of each I've found? I'm not done with the game yet, so please no spoilers apart from the answer to question. Thanks guys! :)
Nope. Only way to get more is to clone the ones you already have.

Looking for a Ditto with at least 2 31 IVs! Anyone got Bluemew's ones? pm/vm me
I chained a 31.x.x.31.31.31 ditto. If you can clone and send back a copy of it you can have it.

Edit: going to bed now. If you want the ditto leave a message on my profile :)

Last edited:
Would anyone happen to know if there is a trade thread floating around with one of the Clefable line mons with Soft Boiled on it? Just off the top of your head as I don't have this until much later to go searching trade threads.

Also, how does this community view using powersaves to have a save state to revert back to in order to get a 2nd Lunala on Moon without having to play through it again? I have a feeling I shouldn't ask this as well, but what about doing the same for gift pokemon? Like, for example, the recently released Magearna? Just curious is all.

Would anyone happen to know if there is a trade thread floating around with one of the Clefable line mons with Soft Boiled on it? Just off the top of your head as I don't have this until much later to go searching trade threads.

Also, how does this community view using powersaves to have a save state to revert back to in order to get a 2nd Lunala on Moon without having to play through it again? I have a feeling I shouldn't ask this as well, but what about doing the same for gift pokemon? Like, for example, the recently released Magearna? Just curious is all.
wel if you need it in gen 7 youre out of luck softboiled isnt an egg moves so there is no legit way to get 1 in gen 7 currently

wel if you need it in gen 7 youre out of luck softboiled isnt an egg moves so there is no legit way to get 1 in gen 7 currently
Nah I was wanting it to have it to transfer it to gen 7 next month. It's a pretty specific request and only from FRLG sadly, didn't really have my hopes up too much when I found out how to get a Soft Boiled Clefable. :/

If Hare hasn't given you Pokerus yet or for lack of a better explanation, time stuff, I can give you Pokerus for free as well in a few hours from now. I'll be free around 3 hours from now though.. So yeah.

Last edited:
Looking for any Pokerus' Pokemon, I can offer a Hidden Ability Timid female Abra with a few max IVs.
Sorry I don't have much more to offer; just getting back into competitive Pokemon.

Last edited:
looking for someone with an not english pokemon game to breed me 1 5 iv beast ball gible I give you an male and an female gible with the righs ivs you cna keep for yourself

I just need an foreign language one for the masuda method

looking for someone with an not english pokemon game to breed me 1 5 iv beast ball gible I give you an male and an female gible with the righs ivs you cna keep for yourself

I just need an foreign language one for the masuda method
since its a new page anyone who cna do this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)